Off topic: sorry bragging rights didn't work

Bronze Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 62
Wounderin if anyones interested in a show car for sale. Its got everything but the system done. Thats left for the buyer to finish with there favorite audio equipment. If you have any questions let me know. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2116987/1

Gold Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 1056
very nice car. how much for the lambo hinges?

Bronze Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 64
They aren't the cheap ones that go for $300 on ebay or anything. I payed just around a grand for them unfortunatly I can't part the car I need it to sell all in one piece.

Bronze Member
Username: Buckshot

Post Number: 59
i like the ranger...

Bronze Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 68
bump

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1432
I hate to say it, but if that's a show car, then my 2002 Mercury Cougar sitting in front of my house with only a system upgrade is a show car...

It's really messy on the inside, like you never clean it...And where's the HU? How can you sell the car (more less drive it) without any music capabilities? The overall look is "nice" but when you really start looking at it, it looks a little tacky. I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but that's just my opinion. What you have done to the car though, does look nice, but you need to clean it up a bit, and put a system in it before you sell it :-).

Bronze Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 69
The car does come with an Eclipse deck that I paid almost $500 for new. The pictures were taken before the car was detailed also, this was while the car was being put back together after the paint job. I got a question for ya though Tyler when you have $12,000 dropped into a car that your selling for $4000. Does it reallly make sense to drop another grand or two into a system for it? If someones willing to pay an extra grand or two ill throw in some orion h2's and a kicker 2500 but other wise car sells as is. I figure people that buy show cars have there preference of system wether its brand or sq/spl. So ill let them take it from there.

Bronze Member
Username: Halter

Ohio

Post Number: 85
I get what tylers saying..all the car really has on it is lambo doors .. paint job..rims ...steering wheel...other than that.....u know...

Bronze Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 70
I said show car, not SEMA show or world of wheels show just a basic show car. The car does include headlight/taillight conversion, honda civic front conversion, b16a motor swap, molded bodykit on top of that its a house of kolors tangelo pearl paint. So no its not really just another car with lambo doors, rims, and paint its got a little more than that and the reason I'm backing this car is because when you put as much time and money into a car that I did, it's not cool to just hear someone saying oh its like every other honda in town cause its not.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 291
Don't listen to em Matt, looks good for what your asking,(not my personal taste, american muscle is where its at) why the hell you selling it at that price anyways ?

Bronze Member

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 71
on the muscle cars, i need money for a motor to go into my Firebird which i wanna have done by summer. I had a import stage in my life but I went right back to muscle. Its a great fun car all it needs is a little work inside, and the hood painted and i know it will win local shows but I lost interst and its been sitting ever since the paint job, the tires dont have anymore than 5 miles on them and I got the tires put on before the paint just to show you how much i drive it.

Bronze Member
Username: Delsole

Post Number: 95
I dont know if i would call dat car a show car i would rather have it as a friday night street racing car. Dats my opinion though its still a hot car and for what ur askin its a awsome deal.I jus bought a 97 toyota tercel wit 20,000 miles on it n i hope to hook it up like dat one of these days

HOT CAR DUDE YOU WILL GET A BUYER SOON
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us