Infinity Kappa

Username: Cutlass372

Post Number: 10
Hey guys and gals. I am looking at getting these speakers and had a few questions. Are they any good? and what amp should I use to power them? Also i noticed that they are 2 ohm speakers. How would I go about wiring these so that i would receive a 2 ohm load from thew amp?? thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Another Toss up is the Alpine type R's 6.5 for front and 6X9 for back. What amp for them?? thanks Head unit it a CDA 9835.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 389
since they are 2ohm hook them up like normal. As for how good they are....never liked Infinity.

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1571
as long as they are on an amp run them stero mode, to each channel at a 2ohm load.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
What are some other good speakers??? i am thinking about going to Best Buy, Tweeter, World wide stereo, and circuit city tonight to buy this stuff. What are the best speakers these places carry for the money?

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 990
I have Infinity Kappa 6.5" components with about 75 rms to each. I LOVE them. Some of the best speakers I have ever heard. They aren't harsh at all, just really clean, detailed highs and mids. Couldn't be more impressed. Perfect match for my 2 Arsenal 12"'s.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us