Just something you have to laugh at...

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 216
http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-PAIR-Pyle-15-inch-subs-2800-watts_W0QQitemZ5876763 331QQcategoryZ18804QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member

Post Number: 217
cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-PAIR-Pyle-15-inch-subs-2800-watts_W0QQitemZ5876763331QQca tegoryZ18804QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Bronze Member
Username: Rmzracer

Bentonville, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 72
wow i wish my subs would kick like that.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1889
ebay links dont work on here anymore

Silver Member

Post Number: 218
"Feel like having so much bass that you can set off car alarms in the mall parking garage? Take it from me, there's nothing funnier than leaving a parking garage wailing with a dozen car alarms. These subs kick, and they kick hard. Not only that, but they provide great sound quality. Weather your focus will be on blowing out windows, or hearing clear bass in your favorite tune, these subs get the job done, and then some."

LMAO!!

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1891
nevermind it finally came up..what great subs lol

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 302
"Weather your focus will be on blowing out windows, or hearing clear bass in your favorite tune, these subs get the job done, and then some.
"

Holy bad spelling batman!

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1305
man, you guys don't know what your talkin about, those subs are blue and every1 knows that blue subs hit atleast 180db's.

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1896
i thought the green ones did that ?

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1307
hmmm, im pretty sure the blue ones hit 180, the most i've ever heard green ones hit were 175 and that was only because they were in a bandpass box.

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 339
It don't take much to set off alarms in a parking garage. Pyle isn't RE, JL or Kicker but they were good on a budget back in the days (80's). I know things have changed and my set of Purple Pyle 15s in a flea market sealed box powered by a legacy 400 watt amp in the back of my 16ft delivery truck in 1988 when I use to deliver beds, it really thumped. I know it doesn't compare to what we have now (not even close) but looking back, I really enjoyed my Pyles, lol..Polo. :-O

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5377
lol polo I had a pair of Pyle drivers back in the early 90's. They were much better then they are now( but not that much better) they were the first subs I ever bought when I was 13

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 223
I just love the fact that they call their company "Pyle", as in "pyle of sh!t", or "I didn't know they stacked sh!t that high".

The marketing guy must have been smoking crack when he was trying to come up with a name for budget (putting it nicely) car audio equipment. It's like, "hmmm, I think we should call our company "Paperweight"! Named for what our products become after a few weeks of use! "Yes by god! That's brilliant!" Hahaha

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6265
PYLE used 2 be da shiznit back in the 80s - i was a kid @ the time but ALOT of ppl used 2 run them & they pounded .

So good name choice @ the time but now Pyle = pile of sh!t ,

in fact a few of the brnads we now consider 2 be POO was ok back when that was the standard....

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 346
Fact is "Pyle Driver" hasn't changed much and may have been the whole problem, everyone else evolved to better and new stuff but they remained on the budget side. They were very popular back in the days and sure bring back memories. I remember my first quality amp and it was an A/D/S power plate 80 then followed by an Orion Cobalt 230 which drover two Pyle 15s in a 10cf box in the back of a 85 Monte SS... :-O Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 672
yikes man it's the Pyle Blue Wave series. blue is the hottest i bet these subs are absolutely insane hehe.

Bronze Member
Username: Winterfreshpimp

Chisago, MN America

Post Number: 12
ill put in 25$ as a joke and buy them if anyone else wants too.... g-wiz they look like they have potential... prolly PWN w7's and day of the week!

Bronze Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 42
Anyone seen this lately, its up to $122.50. WOW! or DUH! In the words of Napoleon Dynamite.... Idiot!

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 952
lol guys i dont know what your talking about those subs are awesome thats why i put a bid down on them my max bid is 200

biggest waste of money ever whoever is bidding is a idiot just as ^^^^^^he said up there

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1338
Eric its "Gaahh (short pause) Idiot!" lol

Bronze Member
Username: Mystre

Pemberville, Ohio USA

Post Number: 44
Yeah, sorry Brandon, I was trying to remember exactly how it went. Thanks. Sweet!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us