First Car System/Lacking amp NEED HELP CHOOSING

Username: Fusiongfx

Post Number: 2
Hi, I am almost done building my first car stereo system. What i have so far is listed below. I dont know much about car audio but i know what a good quality product is and will get what i need to get it working. Well that was true until i got down to choosing a amp for my Kicker Comp VR 12" Subs (2 of them)

Kicker KX350.4 Amp 350 Watt 4-Channel Amplifier

SONY CDX-R5715X CD/MP3 RECEIVER XM DETACHABLE

Kicker K65.2 6.5" Component Set

KICKER COMPVR CVR12 12" DUAL 2OHM (2)

And i also bought a AMP wiring kit and capacitor.

Now im pretty much just left with choosing a amp to power the subs.

I dont have much more money to put into the amp. The most i can spend is another $325 on an amp and i basically want to get the most power for that amount even if i have to go a few dollars over. I just basically want to get the most potential out of the subs for the money without buying some cheap piece of crap. I have seen those 2000 watt amps for 200 bucks and i know from common sense to stay away from those. If any one has and suggestions please let me know. I really need help with this.

A few of the amp i have been looking at have been the kicker kx 650.1 and some like the 350.2 and some others. I dont know much about other manufacterers but like i said i am looking for a good quality/rated amp for a good price that will power those 2 subs well. Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 6238
maybe a
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductReview.aspx?ProductID=14965

or a orion 600D amp will suit u well .......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us