What kind

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 850
what kind of speakers should i get to go alog with 2 12" w6v2's im looking for 6.5" comp speakers that will have really nice sq but if call for the loudness they can do it and what kind of amp with it

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3241
CDT HD62 set / www.cdtaudio.com / Authorized Dealer is www.woofersetc.com or thecdtstore on ebay

Highely recommended and excellant price for the quality you get. This is the same set i ran with 2 12w6v2's and it was the best setup ive run to date.

Look into a amp that puts out 150 x 2 @ 4 ohm

JL 300/2 - 150 x 2 @ 4 OHM
ppi pcx 2200 - 200 X 2 @ 4 OHM and im selling a mint condition one on ebay now Item number: 5875456805

Very Rare Amp and clean.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 852
hey mo how much was the buy it now jw i might be interested not sure how much you want for it though i wish u still had those w6's i could have bought them off of you now lol

any others just keep them coming

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 853
and by the way sorry to not tell you but im looking to spend around 500 on speakers and amp if possible but if it isnt i will just buy the components now and wait a while to get the amp

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3242
BUY IT NOW PRICE was $300 free shipping. Ill sell you the amp for $260 shippped. That is as good as your going to get on this amp. That will leave you with $240 left for a set of components and with that much money you can get a nice set.

Again this amp is very nice and clean class AB. It is in mint condition and ready to power quality components or subs.

It can do 200 x 2 @ 4 ohm / 400 x 2 @ 2 ohm / 800 x 1 @ 4 ohm bridged all at 12 volts.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 857
sorry mo i just thoguht of it and i am gonna be buying the w6v2s with my money now and im gonna wait a lil while to buy these so i dont have that kind of money lol

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3243
Cool, good choice's so far. simply the best.

I whould go with 2 12w6v2's off either a ppi pcx 2200 or JL 1000/1 which will cost you double the price.

I whould go with the CDT HD62 set for components or this set if you cant afford the HD's http://www.cdtaudio.com/testreport_1.htm

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3244
Here you go / http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=3341

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 858
thnaks alot mo i love your info how hard do the w6's hit just wondering im not really getting them for that but just wondering if they still hit hard

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1236
hey Charlie, i got the 12w6v2's from MO when he was selling. haven't done anything with them yet, lol, just sitting here. changing everything around still/again. don't think i'm going to go with the W6's though so they are up for sale. haven't listed them or really tried to sell yet though.

Gold Member

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3245
Charlie, i whould jump all over that deal. They were purchsed brand new from a authorized JL dealer (myer-emco) in my area and are the real deal. How much for them brandon ?

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 374
The HD's are a very good set. There's alot of people who like them better than the ES. I prefer the ES but I run mine active. The EFs are good also but the midbass on the HD's are a little heavier punch to it. I am a dealer for them so I can help you out. Just email me or post on here. I would put about a controlled 200rms on the HDs and 175rms on the EFs. They really get going with some good power.

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 860
ya brandon i would def go for them let me no a price shipped to 01887

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 861
thansk alot also alter ill let you no cause im gonna get the subs first then the comps so it might be month or so but when im ready ill come to ya cause i was already looking the dct way anyways

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 867
bumpage

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1242
hey charlie, send me an email if you are interested in the subs still.

theelfkeeper at charter.net

Silver Member

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 869
I sent you an email let me know if you got it

Username: Blkwardog

Post Number: 4
hey guyz sorry to jump subjects here but u seem to kno wut ur talkn bout and iv been lookn for sum 7" component speakers that arent super expensive..if u kno of ne itd b greatly appreciated
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us