<<<Removing Door PAnels???>>>

Bronze Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 20
Anyone know how to remove the door panels on a 1999 Cadillac Seville SLS. Theres only one visible screw on teh panel, and ive removed it, but it dont seem to snap off like most the other pieces of the car. Will it just pry off? I was afraid to pry too hard without finding out if there were more screws.

Bronze Member
Username: Adddisorder

Post Number: 77
look around the door handel maybe another hidden on the carpeting if not just go for it i odnt know that car but my panels take alot to pull them off

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1544
ther maybe one in the lower light if there is one.

Bronze Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 24
Ive been tryin to pull it off, but it wont all come off. Theres lil plastic pieces that pop into place and hold it on, and just 2 screws. THe only part i cant get off is the place around the lock. It wont come off over the lock and i cant figure out how to get the lock thing off. Any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Adddisorder

Post Number: 78
i depends how your lock is but on mine you just pull it up and bend the lock a little bit and it comes off

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1228
i'd look into a Haynes or Chilton rebuild manual. they show how to take appart just about everything. very helpful in these situations.

Bronze Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 26
Where would i get one of those? b/c i can't find a way to get this doorpanel off.

Bronze Member

Kentucky

Post Number: 27
NVM...i got it off of carstereohelp.com for $5.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 2214
remove the screw. remove the sail panels. lift upward, not outward. works on my expo, anyway.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2268
on my escalade i had to take the part with all the window and door lock buttons off to get the door off. after i did that i pulled up and it pops off. (but first i took out all visible screws of course)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us