The best speakers for 2001 Audi S4

Unregistered guest
I have a 2001 Audi S4 and wanting to buy some speakers for my car. I listen to rap a lot of the time. Please give me some advise for what to get. Thank you.

Unregistered guest
Hello, I have a 2001 Audi S4, and I'm wanting to put a great audio system in it. first off I want to get a head unit (I'm also having the ipod system installed thru audi, so I want them to work together,) and I want to replace the speakers and add whatever I should (such as amps, etc.).

with price not being an issue, what would you reccomend?

hip hop is the main music being played, and I will add subs and amps for that later.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 350
Well for HU, I believe the Alpine or the new Eclipse will do well. Speakers, many choices out there. I'll have to check on speaker size. But it will all come down to personal taste. I like CDT and thats why I sell them but there are others. Since price is not a concern, something like CDT ES series, Dynaudio, Rainbow and some DIY type are all in the sort. Also you could run it active and have a very fun time and awesome listening experience. As for the subs and amps. Amps will be determined by what you decide on for speakers. I like USAmps, Audison, Zed and some others. Subs, I suggest the Stereo Integrity Mag. These will do awesome on hip hop and rap. Depending on the level of output you hope to achieve I'd suggest a 12 or 15 sealed with 900rms or more. You can email me at sales@alteraudiousa.com if you have questions or need more help.

Bronze Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 68
chris start off with a new hd unit some thing with low pass and high pass filters built in and sub control. back to the car im pritty sure u have factory amp in that car in which case if adding aftermarket speakers and amps i would have it rewired and by pass all oem equipment. Ive had to do it in a friends car
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us