0 gauge Amp wiring kit

Bronze Member
Username: Emceetricky

Post Number: 52
So i finnally bought everything needed to hook up my first system. And since i dont know how to install it i got an appointment at Bestbuy. I brought everything over there and i was all excited. THen the guy said that my 0 gauge amplifier wiring kit is TOO thick to work with My Orion 1200D amp. Then he showed me a 4 gauge kit that i could buy from bestbuy. Is this complete bullshit or is 0 gauge really too big of wire? Well so i decided to buy that kit he recommended off of ebay but i dont have enough money to get my system installed now. So im selling my 0 gauge kit on Ebay if anyone is interested. Im also throwing in the 140 amp ANL fuses that i bought seperately. If anyone is interested in it here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D5873929623%26&sspagename= STRK%3AMESE%3AIT%26

Silver Member
Username: Mwright1000

Post Number: 123
If it was me I would use the 0 gauge kit. Run it to a distribution block in the back near the amp. Then from the distribution block goto the amp with 4 gauge. This way if you decide to upgrade or add more amps you have big enough wire from the battery and a distribution block to go off of. Good Luck!!

Username: Nypdlapd

Post Number: 7
Yea run it through distribution block near the amp and run 4 gauge wire to the amp.

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny619

San Diego, CA

Post Number: 31
hey you think u can take apart the kit and just sell me everythin expect the RCA wire???

Bronze Member
Username: Emceetricky

Post Number: 53
Sure, but what price are you looking to buy it for?

Bronze Member
Username: Johnny619

San Diego, CA

Post Number: 49
sorry but i have brought a new kit already
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us