JVC KD-G310 any good?

Jerome
Unregistered guest
I just bought this radio and i was wondering was it any good all the spcc's looks great to me a reael improvement from my last radio.

Bronze Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 37
did u get extended warrantee? not bad but found that
after 2to 3 months the player skips cd gets stuck if u have blown speaker the internal amp shuts down some times face buttons stop working bla bla and it goes on

Jerome
Unregistered guest
D.A.M.N all these problems? i guess JVC dont stand by there product.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2708
They don't have that great of build quality...

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 417
Jerome, I have 2 of these units. 1 in the ole lady's car and 1 in mine. have had them for a little over a year now, and neither have gave me any problems what so ever. So I can't complain. I like it so well I am gettting ready to by the jvc arsenal AR960, as I need the extra reouts now. There is absoultely nothing wrong with JVC.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2717
Have you tried anything nicer, 'Koz'?

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 418
nicer than??

I've had pioneers most of life. and will never complain, the premier is great. I can't afford 600$ for a hu and would never spend that much anyway. I don't live in my car if you know what I mean. I'm not in it that much, I mean after all I'm in my 50's not my 20's anymore.

The kd-ar960 just caught my eye, and has some features I really like. coupled with the fact that the 310's have never given me any problems why not stay with them.

I almost went with the 8600 pioneer until I read something about a wire on the face that keeps breaking after about a year.

Well I'm rambling, again nicer than what??

lol

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 2718
Yeah, the P860MP's flex ribbon cable wears out after a year or two of use depending on how often you have to drop the faceplate to load or eject a CD.

Bronze Member
Username: Mrbass

Long beach, California United state

Post Number: 14
if u want a great system by jvc try this kd-avxz, these are top of the line Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Mrbass

Long beach, California United state

Post Number: 16
if u want a great system by jvc try this kd-avxz, these are top of the line

Silver Member
Username: Brynm

Prince Albert, SK Canada

Post Number: 191
I had one of the KD-G310's in my little '88 nissan truck and took a winter road, this road is just a bulldozed trail through the bush and very rough, max speed you can drive is only about 10-15mph some spots, jumped the truck several times and the cd didn't skip once! Completely unbelievable. the only thing I didn't like was it only had one set of preouts.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us