220amp $459.00
240amp $479.00
260amp $499.00
Alternator comes with a one year warranty, add Lifetime warranty & Exchange
program for $99.00.

Let us know which alternator and/or warranties along with your zip code for
a total including shipping.

Thanks, Iraggi Alternator

you guys think i am getting a good deal here. also should i get the lifetime warranty? i am ordering the 260amp alt.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1175
i have a 200 amp(110 at idle) irragi alternator in my 92 accord and its great. i paid $477 shipped 2nd day UPS. car sits at 14 volts at idle, 15.5 at higher rpms. its great!

if you plan on changing cars then the life time thing is worth it. it already comes with a year warranty doesn't it??

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2697
oh is that what the lifetime warranty does? i don't think i'll need that. one year is fine. if it lasts one year it should last alot longer than that. also i am not planning on changing cars in the near future. i should be able to get the 260amp for around $550 shipped.

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1177
yeah, i think thats all the lifetime thing is, lets you swap out alts if you change cars. i might be wrong though, details are in the ebay store i posted in your other thread.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1407
get the lifetime, you dont want to get a new HO alt with your next car, when they can just change the casing! Ask them first. But that will be wsup Chad!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us