VIper alarm major prob. CAR STARTS ITSELF EVERY 3 HOURS

Username: Hjmt

Post Number: 1
Sorry about the capitols but i am in need of major help.

I had two new remotes coded onto my car and my sisters car yesterday because both were dead. Both systems are 791's. Now for some reason every 3 to 5 hours both cars will start themselves for no reason. I woke up 3 times last night turning my car off. i am going crazy. Here is a list of facts i have come up with to help get a solution

- our cars dont start out of the blue at the same time. about 2 hours apart
- When they were installed about 2 years ago the installer (a authorized dealer/installer) siad there was a problem. the problem was the remotes for each car intereacted with eachother e.g if she started her car mine would start vice versa. he siad he couldnt fix it straght away because it wasnt his fault it was vipers fault and they would replace the parts for us. Never heard from him again.
- Since we have had new remotes coded the car do not interact with eachother.

HELP!

mjmdssword
Unregistered guest
that's not a problem. That is a feature of the system. Read the manual. You can activate a feature that starts the car every three hours. It sounds like you activated that feature.

Bronze Member
Username: Shepyjay

Ont Canada

Post Number: 42
its in the programming of the unit read the manuals for some reason people dont READ these if u cant find it goto www.directed.com

Username: Hjmt

Post Number: 2
ahh ok thanx for the help guys. Just read about that feature. It deactivates the after 18 hourse. thanx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us