Rockford Fosgate

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 18
Hey, I was just wondering does anybody have an opinion on Rockford Fosgate's Power and Punch series subs. Where I'm from, they are the "IT" subs. Should I hurry and install my 15 L7s or will the Power and Punch give them a run for the money? I've heard the Power T1 12's on a BD1000 and they just pound in the trunk of that Acura!

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 19
no response, huh?

Username: King_1532

Tallahasse, FL United States

Post Number: 7
In my car I have 1 12" RF T1 powered by a sony amp pushing prolly about 600-750 watts to it and yes it does pound. It hits the deep notes nice in a sealed box. The quality is not that bad at all either. Your 15 L7 will be deinately louder than a t1 and im guessing the t2 also. But The t1s and t2s have better sq than the L7. But I wouldnt compare the punch series because they arent even close to an L7 or the Power Series.

Bronze Member
Username: Halter

Ohio

Post Number: 72
My friend has 2 12" p2s...and .. I dont this its nuttin impressive!!

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 633
the 15' L7 will kill any T1 in spl and the SQ on the rockfords isnt what you would expect for the price. If you put the L7 in a big ported box, with a powerful amp, you will be happy.

Username: Spydell

Post Number: 6
i think as long as you dont get the punch 1 2 or 3 there not that bad i think that kicker or memphis are better

Anonymous

I owned 2 p312d4 for a year just sold them this saturday. THey were in a vented box with 1.7 cube ft per sub and getting 600rms from a Viper 1200.1 and they got very loud and sq wasnt too shabby. Needless to say they take good punishmen . A lot of people talk shit2 about them but they really havent heard outside of bestbuty. In my opinion I think their overall good subs I just wouldnt pay $250 for each sub. I got mines for $220 a year ago and I was satified but now I moved on to better subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us