Loudest system for $143.97

Anonymous

So I just got back my taxes money, and I've combined it with my life savings and ive got 143.97! Im so excited poeple are now going to hear me coming from blocks away! I do not know hardley anything about systems, but I'm sure that for a hundred and forty three dollars and ninty seven cents I can hit at least 170db. 170db is my realistic goal! I'm sure ill probably hit higher, but I think I have a reasonable goal. So for 143.97 what do you guys recomend? Thanks.

Anonymous

funky pups,
all boss amps should hit 190 fo sho son!

Anonymous

sorry, you are probably not going to hit that for that little ammount of money. However, I hit 167db with my 2 twelve inch L7's, at a show last week! My subs hit so hard that when I first started playing them, it rattled the doors off my car. I am searous both doors in my caravan fell off because my bass hit so hard! It sounds cool but its not cause when the doors fell off, I was driving about 65mph, and the car behind me hit the doors and lost controol and two people died. "its all fun till someone dies from a loud stereo"..

Silver Member
Username: Homegrowncam

Watauga, TX United States

Post Number: 206
Keep saving!

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5841
^^agreed

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2133
the funny thing is the annons are probably the same person talking back and forth to each other lmao.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2621
lol that is why we need to get rid of the anonymous. since you put it like that trevor this thread is funny as hell.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Ct

Post Number: 5252
I was thinking the same thing while rerading it lolol:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Ironslave

Post Number: 64
hmmm i was thinking that too

Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 5
It's too funny. I'm a Kicker fan too, but I can't believe that @$$ said he hit a 167 with 2 Kicker 12s. That's hard to do with 2 18" Solo X's! lol

Bronze Member
Username: Sw9152

Post Number: 25
get a big @$$ semi-truck air horn and mount it on top of your car. then people will hear you coming from blocks away.

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1857
143.97 i would get 2 sony 4.7 inch subs with a 78 watt and and no box u dont need those silly things or a hu u dont need one..you should be set!

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1858
143.97 will get you 2 4.7 inch subs and a 78 watt amp and u dont need a box those things are silly

Bronze Member
Username: Sw9152

Post Number: 27
i cant remember who but they said you can get at least 175 db from a pyle 2000 watt amp hooked up to 2 nextel speakers in a 22in^3 ported enclosure.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 315
i liked how u took my system,
but sw9152 my is way louder than that

i did the same thing with 1 nextel speaker but i used a xplod amp 4000 watts in a sealed box tuned to 69khz with concrete instead of polyfill, 75dbs alone on concrete but i dont know if you can afford that amp i cost alot 55000$ from bessbuy it was on sale. The nextel speaker had about 7feet of excursion i dont know whut cheap nextel speaker you had but yours sucks sw9152. O make sure u unhook your altenator too...thats will make all the difference 2676db on the f@glab
my car
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us