Comp in Baton Rouge, La...Today!!!

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2267
Ok, i know there are a few people on here from Baton Rouge area...very few, but a few.

so if you have a system, get your @$$ to David's Car Stereo on Siegen Ln. Comp starts at 6pm. This is gonna be a good one guys. Last year there was 50+ entries. This promises to be bigger!

It will be a Usaci sanctions 1x show...but here is the kicker, top 4 cars go head to head at the end. (they are gonna have 4 Termlabs going at the same time) 3 minute Grudge Match!!! You can play tones or music, they average your score over the full 3min. Winner takes home an Alpine HU (i think).

I'm prolly not gonna make in into the Grudge Match...but i'm gonna give 'er h3ll.

W/ this Grudge Match...i bet we are gonna see some smoke :-)

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1383
thats wsup, im gettin ready for this season, waiting to get my new amps; about to spend 1G on them... Cant wait!! Marshall im way over on the other coast! Wish I could have made it... lol

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2136
i wish i could go to any comps.... the only comp in range this entire year is daytona and its the same weekend as prom.... sorry but i'll take the weekend in clearwater partying with my friends over the comp. lol. goodluck marshall!

Bronze Member
Username: Jkidder

Spring hill, Florida Usa

Post Number: 66
trevor wat school do u go to?

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 608
lol the only comp i went to the top 3 advanced and i was 13th with 145 dB. i thought it would be a top 10 at least haha the winner was 159.something (4 15'old L7s and around 4000watts) wasnt really a fair fight.

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2143
JK i go to central.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us