Stuck v-max in a box for SX

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 354
i droped one of my v-maxes in the box that i made (2.5 cu ft) for the SX12 im gonna get just for shis'n'giggles and it was discourageingly quiet and sounded a little weird. i hope the SX is much louder. i think it'll be ok because the v-max is wired to 2 ohms and the SX will be to 1ohm and the sx is ment to be ran at 32hz while the vmaxis supose to be at 37, and, besides, SX is alot better sub. but will the SX12 deffinatly be louder that 2 vmaxes? they got pretty loud so i dont know.

i just want to be sure that i get something that i will want to keep for a log time and not pawn off after a few months......

btw i dont think the SX15 would fit in my honda cuz i had a hard time getting the SX12 box to go

what do you think?

and also btw i will probly get a orion1200.1 when i get more $$$

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 357
bump

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 360
bump

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1148
did you design and build the boc correctly?

Silver Member

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 391
yea, i messed with some settings on stuff and its sounds better now, i hoped it would be a little louder thou, i guess it is just 1 vmax thou..... it gets pretty loud but i havent really pushed it too hard cuz im afraid that it will blow or the box will cause damage or somthin
besides i think i have a little too much power, but mabey not.... BX1205 @ 2ohms
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us