My electrical system's goin crazy with 2 subs, not one!! HELP!!

John McCormick
Unregistered guest
Ok...currently i have 2 CV V-Max's (300rms model) in my trunk in a ported box @ 2ohms. They are running at 300 rms each, +/- a few watts cause its a cheaper soundstream amp. Lately, it's been running fine until about three days ago. I was installing a friends HU into his dash and he had some crappy subs laying around. His amp wasn't hooked up and so he just decided to hook them up to my amp in my trunk. The subs definetely were blown. Ever since then though, whenever i try to run both my subs, they don't sound loud AT ALL and the electrical system on my car is completely gone crazy. The slightest bass hits make my lights dim, sometimes to the point of my overhead light even turning off. Really really bad.

So to test it, i tried just one sub and it works just fine minus the fact it being not as loud as before because its just one sub, not two. The electrical system works fine again with one sub and watnot.

Do you guys have any ideas?? i have'nt tried re-grounding, re-hooking up, watnot yet. Just trying to get a basis of what might be wrong. HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!!

John McCormick
Unregistered guest
is the polarity correct from the amp?

John McCormick
Unregistered guest
i think im a dumbass,ill kill my friend.

P.S.I LIKE TO SUCK GOAT NIPPPLLEESS!!!!!

John McCormick
Unregistered guest
i really gotta remember my password for my account sometime...

yea, the polarity is all correct
i checked those obvious connections for pre-outs, from amp to subwoofer
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us