Ikesound history ?

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 366
Has anyone ever purchased an amp used from ikesound and had to send it back for any reason?

I am currious about shipping speed,customer service and reliability for ikesound. most of the refurbished amps on ikesound have a warranty are they good Or is it just a ploy?

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 378
Upload

Username: Gregjames

Post Number: 6
Ya i ordered a new hifonics amp off of ikesound, the shipping was good, and i had good experience with customer service. However, they require you to scan send them ID to prove the credit card name, a minimal hassle, but worth it for their prices.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1315
hopefully the service is better, I remember hearing some horror stories. but i think they cleaned up house. =D

Username: Gregjames

Post Number: 8
the lady i talked to was hella cool, because they ran out of one of the items i wanted and they helped me through it.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1332
I finally got through 1 day, wanted the refurb 2500, she wanted to charge me $745 shipped for a new one. I was like good-bye!

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 553
I bought Two New Orion West coast custom Style D2400's from um an they showed up fast but i dont have um in my car yet because im saving up for Two RE XXX 15's .. but i have to move now an will probably end up not haven the money for those subs for a long time an i might even have to sell the amps because im haven some money problems right now....but i give ikesound Two thumPs up

Silver Member
Username: Islandboy808

Mililani, Hawaii US

Post Number: 652
i odered an orion 1200d and it never came.Then about a month they send me an email saying they were back odered,so I cancelled.(they said it was gonna be in about a week from when I payed)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us