Lower the Boom (must look at this!)

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 117
http://www.lowertheboom.org/index.htm

""Boom cars have been closely linked to murder, aggression, gangs, drugs, speeding, reckless driving, DUI, underage drinking, and other crimes. It is difficult to discuss the noise produced by boom cars without considering the basic concepts of decibel and frequency levels of sound.""

^^so i guess before the early 80's none of this would have happend right? haha yeah thats what i thought

""Boom cars are often used to announce the receipt of a new drug shipment to a neighborhood.""

LMFAO!!!^^ what information do they base this on?

Silver Member
Username: Goatin

U.S.A

Post Number: 365
That site can suck my balls!
a bunch of old people pissed to be alive take it out on anyone young enjoying life, I mean it isnt like we drive down the street thinking **man I hope I piss off some def old people today** they should be glad they are hearing anything at all.....

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 745
Boom cars are often used to announce the receipt of a new drug shipment to a neighborhood.

That one caught my eye, too... Wow, I wish I had known this sooner..

Hey I gotta go! Just heard a meth shipment arrive to the neighborhood.. Sounds like there might be some acid and coke, too.

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 244
That is fukking rediculous! It must be them stupid @ss mormons again, you don't see sh!t like that from catholics!! Nothing against religions and sh!t but PVSSY'S like that hide behind stuff like that and say got wouldn't allow it, lol. GO FIGURE.........Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2002
theres one about car exhaust systems too. they are called "VROOM CARS" lmao.

Anonymous

who wants to start a petition for police sirens being too loud at all times of the night?

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 247
Or how about the ones that are in silent pursuit and run red light killing people! We have in the past couple of years more corruption within our system so find a ploy to redirect the attention. Cop touch's my sh!t I'll WOOP his @ss (wouldn't be the first time)! Battery against a police officer 1998, :-O

When you rolling with me your rolling with STYLE, LOL..

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 342
that site is enterly correlational. all its really saying is that some people that have systems, partake in those behaviors, there is absolutly no way to link that having a system causes those behaviors. correlation does not equal causation. nice try thou

note to self: polo is a devil worshiping felon

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1783
i luv cerwin vegas slogan
"Shake the living, wake the dead"
http://www.lowertheboom.org/victims.htm
now thats just funny
http://www.lowertheboom.org/music.htm
so is that

Silver Member

U.S.A

Post Number: 372
"... my heart starts pounding, I feel anxious, scared, helpless - but most of all consumed with utter rage. Have to fight the urge to counterattack what feels to me to be an out and out assault.
""Yesterday thought of getting a fake-looking gun to threaten them with"" but my boyfriend pointed out that I'D get in trouble. So -- they're allowed to do whatever they want, yet I'm supposed to sit there and take it. This is the essence of the pain I feel about
these assaults."

This woman must b atardid..

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 257
Ya coming from one of those old bats that has there stupid litte dog on there lap while driving 10 under the posted limit cutting people of because they can't seee past that stupid little FUR BALL..Remember that guy in California who got out grabbed the dog off her lap and through it in on coming traffic, hahahaha. They put up like a $100,000 reward to find this guy, and they never did, lol. That guy is my HERO for sure....:-O

Silver Member
Username: Greeney1888

Maple Grove, MN United States

Post Number: 120
hahaha^^^

Bronze Member
Username: Themann

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 26
The other day my puritan/mormon neighbor came over yelling at me b/c my music was too loud, "wild" and "shaking his head" while he's over there hammering away at his house making just as much noise. And then he came BACK after I turned it back on and called me a devil worshipper and that my music was straight from the devil. And now my amp's screwed up so he MUST have cursed it. lol. These people are idiots and I love to drive them crazy.

Silver Member

U.S.A

Post Number: 375
No offense M. Mann but you are the reason old people turn activist and get db limits that result in fines, And the more you piss them off the lower the db goes and higher the fines. Now I am not saying Bow down to old people but dont piss them off more!

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 280
that stuff is crazy... some one with quite the system must dive by them alot.
i heard this thing, there was a kid sitting in his driveway with his subs goin and every thing, and widows up, and he suffecated, then his parents made thisthing to put a stop to subwoofers in cars. crazy crap, subwoofers dont even produce air...

blah,blah, blah
Unregistered guest
The only reason that kid could have died was if he was like 3 years old and if he was then they should arrest those parents for leaving their child in a car to die. As for the stupid as# people waisting their time trying to get those restrictions going, all I have to say is it wont work. A good example is speeding. Speeding tickets are handed out left and right and quite honestly it doesn't seem to slow anyone down. These people just want to b!tch about something that can't be enforced and I can't wait to see if any crazy restrictions are passed. Just so that they know there are laws agaist boomcars and i beleive the police call it disturbing the peace. It's ok, you tried, now just go inside and complain about how the tv is too violent and is violating your rights. I like that one link that has all those "victims" of boomcars. Those people are amazing how they can feal their cells being damaged and what not, LOL. I wonder if the loud as# garbage trucks dont bother them too :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Clacla100

Tallahassee, Fl US

Post Number: 81
Im mormon and i have a system... I love blasting it thru the parking lot every sunday, nobody here seems to care. One time some old guy stopped me and wanted to hear how it sounded apparently he once owned some subs. 3 of my friends that are mormon also have systems. Actually now that i think of it i know more mormons with systems than anyone else. but i guess thats just here.

Bronze Member
Username: Themann

Mt. Holly, NC USA

Post Number: 28
Let me add to my story - I only have two kicker cvr12s and it was during the DAY - so it's not THAT wild and he's not trying to sleep. I'm not out there trying to make people mad - I didn't mean it like that. I should say that I rarely blare my music in my neighborhood and that I try to respect people's feelings about my music - I know that people don't enjoy thumping music blaring all the time so I don't do that. It's just that he came over to my house to tell me to turn it down when I don't even play it that often.

Bronze Member
Username: Clacla100

Tallahassee, Fl US

Post Number: 82
yeah some people are just f@gs. i guess its a hobby for them to come out and complain about everything possible. i used to live next to this old lady who would come outside and yell at me everytime i turned the radio over 12. i had to drive down the street just to tune everything.

Bronze Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 37
This is possibly the best thing I've ever heard

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:21 am Post subject: what should i do

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im very concerend about my son. it says in this website that all "boom car operators" are criminals and there is a direct link with that and crime and violence?

my son has just recently spent $10,000 on his soundsystem. he cant seem to go anywhere without turning it up. i can hear the booming from 3 whole blocks away.

so is this a sign that my son has a thug? i realy dont want my son living the "gangster" life. is there anything i can do?

idsfdsu

Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:01 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, he is going to be shot by a gangster.

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 849
what a joke

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1502
And I'll bet the people they're talking about don't even have very good systems...

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 260
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 383
Yea-uh, f--k that, yo, I want some p---sy tonight I think I wanna f--k my b--ch Goldie and s--t Only because she got some money for me and s--it I think about f--kin her And go f--k my other b--ch that live in f--kin big houses I don't know what the f--k I'm gonna do, but check it How you spell cash? C's and some hash At last, a nigga kickin game full blast How you want it, diamonds or dime-elles Jansport bookbags and bags from Chanel And seebeeaki, smellin up my Kawasaki Jawns by Versace all them joints by Jockey Clock me workin real hard for a nickel He drive a tricycle and his pants too little And his shoes too little Won't you get with the clique with the big a-- d--ks That make sure your kicks fit The real s--t, true, balla pack steel sh-t The nigga with, the movie and the mill sh-t Mass appeal get me in the clubs for free So all you got to do for me is just Make your way to my king sized bed And lie on my pillows and my Gucci bed spread Keep your p--sy, I got other plans instead Just gimme some head, gimme some head Chorus: Ceas: If you aint suckin no d--k we don't need it, we don't need it Kim: If you aint lickin no c--ts, we don't want it, we don't want it Ceas: If you aint drinkin no nut, we don't need it, we don't need it Kim: If you aint lickin no butts, we don't want it, we don't want it [Lil' Kim] Some b--ches do and some b--ches don't Ride a d--k til he bust-s--t I know I won't Niggas kum too fast for me A waste of a good d--k if you ask me I like a nigga like to put his back in it If it's a weave f--k around and pull a track in it All I get, few strokes that's it This bomb a-s s--t's got your cigarettes lit Who me, forced to use plan B, masterbate, play with the p--sy This nigga here bust off snorin He straight, I knew this date would be borin I wanna wake him up to do his duty Nigga use that tongue, click the boot-y, click the boot-y You wanna steal the p--sy like a thief Now kiss the lips without the teeth So I could bust a nut or two come clean like Jeru Goodnight to you too boo Chorus [Cease] Nine out of ten women, want to spit, on the skin of Blake Carrington But I need much more to get raw, d--k to jaw, d--k to jaw You drinkin' babies, don't wanna hear baby stictly (yes boo) Well if he c-m up on your chest slow If not then your not down with me Little Ceasar, Van Clef, or B.I.G. Capone, Nino, or Bugsy Don't ask Kim for a date, she want her p--sy ate

^^^LOL^^^

Silver Member

U.S.A

Post Number: 380
awful lot to type about nothing...

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Six

Flint, MI U.S.A.

Post Number: 385
ehh... If that was aimed towards me, I'm a lazy fock that wouldn't waste my time of day to write something that long in relation to nothing. I simply cut and pasted a 'quote of rap' from that wack azz site to show what exactly they label cursed gangsta/p0rno rap and acoustical 'raape'... Need I further explain?

Username: Eeater

Post Number: 5
you copied that?? damn... Maybe these old people are on to something..just kidding.

That is some messed up shiz!!
What rapper is that quoted from?

Silver Member
Username: Jbump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 113
Old people in my town aren't really complaining, sound ordinance isn't to bad, only in residential areas i think.. I past a cop on a business road the other night, and he didn't brake or anything. Actually there is the old lady that works at the audio shop that is fUckin halrious, gave me a sh!t load of extra power cable.. and didn't charge me tax on them huge @ss eyelets..i bet she probably has a system in her car to piss of her old person friends.. all the peoples comlpaining kinda wants me to play it louder, but i repect people and turn it down, I even know a couple cops that'll blare NWA sometimes, (couple teachers too, lmao)

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1322
hey I listen to that sh!t... lol
that was Lil Cease; and that song is old now.... =D
I listen to alot of rap, so whats next band boom cars, then band rap?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us