Loudest 12"

Bronze Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 22
What's a 12 that will let people know I'm coming for blocks for a decent price (under 500)

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 339
how much per do you need? whatamp do you have?

RE SX should be very good and save you alot of that $$$

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5765
Orion H2 is like 200 on ebay

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 292
Stereo Integrity Mag 12, email me and i'll set you up.

Bronze Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 23
with that orion would i be good if i got that hcca d5000 running to the 1 twelve at 2 ohms?

Napoleon DY-NO-MITE
Unregistered guest
I have some super sweet knumb chucks.

yeah it will..God. Idiot!!

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 340
its okay, that movie just came out......seriously

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2001
http://cgi.ebay.com/12-Team-RF-SPL-Competition-Subwoofer-4000-watts-sub_W0QQitem Z5868278108QQcategoryZ39779QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

that will be A LOT louder than an SX

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1304
I will go with Chauncey, get a H2 and feed it power. They will here you from several blocks away easily!!
I dont think the Stero Intergrity Mag, get that loud. The H2 gets stupid! It shakes every single thing! Its more designed for SPL, but the SQ is good too.

"with that orion would i be good if i got that hcca d5000 running to the 1 twelve at 2 ohms?"
^^^ YES

Silver Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 251
The Orion got a not so good revue(noisy mechanically) but the JL was on top. I myself prefer an sx but in 15" form. Wether or not you will be heard for blocks also depends on the vehicle too. Just because a sub has a huge power handling has nothing to do weather or not it will be loud, all in the enclosure,and tuning lol...Polo.. :-O Upload

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 252
The Orion got a not so good revue(noisy mechanically) but the JL was on top. I myself prefer an sx but in 15" form. Wether or not you will be heard for blocks also depends on the vehicle too. Just because a sub has a huge power handling has nothing to do weather or not it will be loud, all in the enclosure,and tuning lol...Polo.. :-O

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1306
lol, playing the h2 15, I can hear NO mechanical noise! Enclosure is KEY in any system, period! But like Polo said, it is dependant on the vehicle also, of how loud, and how far it can be heard!

Also that box is a trick box... lol
Aero Ports dont count!!
Aero = REAL LOUD

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 254
Aero Ports dont count!!
________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________

Hahaha they always count, lol. My mama always said, there's no rules in Love and War! You should see these punks over hear when they see an old man BUMPIN the side panels off his car, lol.. Polo. :-O

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2023
the team RF sub will still blow the H2 out of the water though. and if he just wants loud.... then thatd surpass his expectations.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1785
where do u get aeroports, and wuts the big deal with em lol(**I feel so stupid***)

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2024
www.partsexpress.com

www.realmofexcursion.com/store

and theres other places too.

the flared aero ports have flared endings so that the air moving through the box has less turbulance. this creates beeter SQ and more SPL :-)

Silver Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 255
OK, NM they said it wouldn't sound good in a daily driver, at least they are honest!

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1786
so its just a flared port lol...well i already ordered one

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1285
team rf is the same thing as a shocker super xtreme, if you want loder than that look into a shocker sig, one 15 and atleast 3000watts should get you around the 155db area.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5770
http://ozaudio.com/oz/oz_prod_power.htm

^^Thats all folks"^^^

Bronze Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 24
This is completely against what i was askin about but i got a kicker solo x 10 today and with a kx 2500.1 amp would that still pound pretty good? im getting a ported box fabricated for it if i install it... i was goin a little wild when i said i wanna be heard for blocks, would the 10 let me be heard at all in my 04' denali?

Gold Member

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 1320
you already bought it so test it and see... you will be able to tell us alot better.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 2050
yes it will still be loud but i think your money was wasted (on the sub) the amp is good.

Bronze Member

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 25
well i bought the sub for 300 so i dont think thats so bad, but ill keep yall up to date when i get my amp. I gotta sell this lame setup i have right now before i do anything. Thanks for the help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us