Haha nice no car amp needed for 2 12" subs : )

Anonymous

yah i didnt kno how to hook up that amplifier so i took my guitar amp i had wit an 8" built in sub and hooked it up so its powering all my subs, 2 12" and an 8 inch built in, just figured it out and cant wait 2 try it out in the morning full blast ( if i could :-( i dont think the subs will handle it ! ) its on 15 of 100 volume and its already making my lock shake... jeeze

Bronze Member
Username: Emdawg12345

Post Number: 24
my bad ...tommy K shuldov came out but i came out anonymoous for sum reason sumthing got messed up i gues...

Bronze Member
Username: Jbump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 100
Thats crazy.. I've always wondered about that, I've played guitar for 4 years and bass for 2 years. I got a Peavey amp with an 18" woofer in it that i've thought about experimenting with. Never got around to it though, i dunno how it would take the DC power, unless you used an inverter

Bronze Member
Username: Emdawg12345

Post Number: 25
no clue but i guess it must have one if its powering the 8" built in... who knows ima bout to try it right now LOUD! : )

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 104
That doesn't make sense, how many watts does that guitar amp put out? Theres no way they made it have an 8" built in and still be able to throw out enough extra power to overpower 2 12's.

Silver Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 228
I hooked my little 15W guitar amp up to my home stereo receiver and it works good that way. But if you're saying you are hooking up those speakers to the that small of an amp, you'll probably blow the amp in no time.

Bronze Member
Username: Adddisorder

Post Number: 46
iv got a 300 watt bass head...i wonder how i could hook that up to subs and have it sound?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us