I am new to this section i need help

Silver Member
Username: Kenny_hammond

Post Number: 127
i am looking to put 2 componet sets in my truck 5 /14 and 6 1/2 i was going to get kapas but i was wondering if that would be smart or is there a better brand fairly cheap i would pay 1100 for all of it or so!

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 1063
Kappas are nice, but i've heard people saying they like the reference line better. not really anything that cheaper then infinity.

i do think $1100 for 2 pair is kinda high, where were you looking to buy from?? have you looked online?? ebay or woofersetc.com are good places to start and are a lot cheaper then a local store.

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=page.display&page_id=14&mfg_accou nt_ID=5&category_id=10

Silver Member
Username: Langless28

Post Number: 304
i have the kappa perfects and after their broken in, the sound amazing. i love em.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 288
if you live in the US, I can help you out with components. Ive never liked the infinity speakers as the tweet is harsh and the midbass is only ok. If you want to stay within store brands, i'd look for Boston Acoustic or JL speakers. If you're interested in some components from lesser known companies(well atleastin store) I sell CDT components and if your budget is 1100$ I could probably get you an entire setup from amps to components to probably a sub too, but I could definitely get you some nice comps and amp and still have some room left over. Email me at sales@alteraudiousa.com

Nate SO
Unregistered guest
infinity reference series components for less than $150 a pair, much cheaper than perfects. I have heard perfects suck...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us