I won

Silver Member
Username: Yamahabanshee1

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 300
Well my buddy with the 2 12" RF P2's and a 700watt alpine amp in a grand am and me with my 2 12" fusion powerplants and a Audiobahn A8002T amp finally pounded off! My system smoked on his! It wasnt even close! He couldnt believe it!

Bronze Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 12
P2's are terrible... My friend has a 2 12 inch p 2s with a fosgate 800 watt amp in a dodge dakota extended cab and my 2 12 inch crossfire p1's in my 04 denali sounds louder inside...

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 284
Fusion has good subs, as for Reece, cabin gain. But the RF's aren't that good anyways.

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 652
wuts fusion?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 2195
www.fusioncaraudio.com

pretty decent subs, the Power Plant models are nice for a daily sub. their amps are respectable also.

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 655
i remember they used fusion on one of the cars on pi.mp my ride

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 332
they also used a jackhammer......

Silver Member
Username: Terry6405

Sullivan, IN US

Post Number: 333
they also used a jackhammer......

Silver Member
Username: Iufan4lifeul

Post Number: 926
isn't the 8002T 400rmsX2 and the "700 watt Alpine" actually an MRP-350 that is rated at 700 MAX power and 350rms... If thats the case then that is really fair.

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1273
hey smitty you don't live that far from me, mabey when i get my system installed we can meet and see who's is louder, i think it would be a little bit better match, 2 12" fusion powerplants and a Audiobahn A8002T amp vs 2 15inch AA atlas's and a re12.1 amp sealed.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1283
are your fusions seald or ported? if their seald i would have to think that the atlas's would be louder, but if there ported you'd probally win in the spl department, but i gurantee that the atlas's would wipe the floor with the fusions in the sq department.

Silver Member

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 309
hey dustin my fusions are ported to 37hz in a box with divided chambers giving each sub 2.2cu ft of air! Never heard the atlas's, but heck Ill pound off with ya!

Bronze Member
Username: Caraudiofanatic

Post Number: 37
p2's aint bad. it just all depends on what amp you are running off of them. i had two 12's and man was i impressed. they were pretty loud for only being 200 watt rms. you just got to know your stuff thats all. i had a rockford power 551s running those and man did they hit.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1286
awsome, all i have to do is get my amp and build the boxes, and hows the sq on those thats a little higher tuned port than most people like, and the atlas's are from ascendant audio.

Bronze Member
Username: Caraudiofanatic

Post Number: 39
the p2's are made for better sound in a sealed for spl. as for port same thing but sloppier. it just depends on your amp settings. the sq aint the greatest but it aint terrible. there mainly better at spl

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California

Post Number: 411
whats a comparable sub to the fusions?

Silver Member

Paulding, Ohio USA

Post Number: 311
Umm they dont sound to bad! They sound really good in a sealed box! But still not to bad in that ported box! I wanted the SPL not SQ! I really like them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us