Mowfunction (sp?)

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 837
ok my cousin got his punch p1's in his car all hooked up (i know p.o.s.'s) and they aren't pounding AT ALL! like they have power they have everthing, they are hitting, but NOTHING is comming out. they are hooked up in an Acura CL 1998. i hooked everthing up my self, so i know that the power and everything is right. BUT he put in his HU and that could be whats messing it up, OR the RCA wires are in differnt colors like red is in white and white is in red. but what do you guys think could be the problem

Silver Member

Post Number: 838
anyone?

Anonymous

trow them to the garbage their CR.AP!

Silver Member

Post Number: 840
oh dude, trust me i know that... but in his old car they actually hit. like the bass was there, now they much push air and make NO noise

Bronze Member
Username: Gage

Post Number: 30
have you checked that he hooked up the hu wires right and checked the remote wire cuz i know ive done that before

Silver Member

Post Number: 841
that could be it, instead of using the connectors that connect and put the wires on each side. he used twist ons. i dont' like those so it could be something with that. could it be the RCA wires switched or no? i'll tell him to look at this wires again
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us