Can I hit 170db with $500 dollars

HeyImTheNewGuy
Unregistered guest
is there anyway to hit 170db by only spending $500 on the subs and amp (enclosure will be funded seperatly) and if so what subs and amp would help me do this. If not whats the cheapest way to hit 170db??? anybody know

Silver Member
Username: Goose5714

Post Number: 129
Um buy a bunch of gunpowerder, put it in a giant metal pipe, and put your ear right next to it, then light it that might be around 170 db, no prolly not. 1 question are you being a smarta.s or are you just not very smart???

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
I guess that was a lttle mean, but 170 db is absolutly ridiculous i don't think its possible for under 5000.... if it's even possible.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
BTW do you value your hearing at all??

HeyImTheNewGuy
Unregistered guest
Damn Josh you broke me down and built me back up like a p|mp recruting new h00kers. I think I need to ask that question better what is the best system I can get with $500 I already own a aw8002t so I want to build upward with this. this will be my first system. sorry for wasting your time with that first post remember HeyImTheNewGuy

HeyImTheNewGuy
Unregistered guest
Damn Josh you broke me down and built me back up like a p|mp recruting new h00kers. I think I need to ask that question better what is the best system I can get with $500 I already own a aw8002t so I want to build upward with this. this will be my first system. sorry for wasting your time with that first post remember HeyImTheNewGuy

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 5694
can u sell that audioburn

Platinum Member
Username: Glasswolf

Wisteria, Lane USA

Post Number: 11169
you'd be hard pressed to hit 150dB with $500 invested.
170 is a pipe dream.
spend about $1500, and you could have a nice sounding system that gets loud enough for a daily driver to make most people happy and still be good musically speaking, too.

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1482
LOL! 170db is a pretty immense goal. I'd shoot more for 145db if you want to be "loud".

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
sorry i thought you were someone using a guest name being stupid (although i already apologized in the second post). Are you 100% set on that amp??? If you are we can go from there but a mono amp would be better.

HeyImTheNewGuy
Unregistered guest
I put my finger in my brown eye sometimes!!

ilikepenis
Unregistered guest
get a type x and a hifonics amp for the price you should hit pretty good

HeyImTheNewGuy
Unregistered guest
But I put my finger in my brown eye sometimes!!

Anonymous

WTF does that mean !!! ^^^

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 718
It means he inserts his finger into his anus.

~thx la

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 115
HAHAHAHAHA, Seth that was the funniest sh!t i've ever heard.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us