Components for $200

Bronze Member
Username: Mrmikelazott

Independence, Oregon

Post Number: 79
i just got approved for a credit card with a $200 limit because my credit sux. i dont have any front speakers right now, all i have it two crappy roadmaster 6x9s, and one of them is partially blown. i have two 50x2 at 4 ohm amps that can be brigged. should i spend all my money on front components, or should i get a set of coaxials for front and rear. please give suggestions on model and price. i listen to country, rap, rock and some oldies. i want something that gives decent enough bass becuase it will be a while till i get a sub. thank you, sorry for such a long post but i want to give as much info as i can.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 870
Get coaxials unless you have more money to spend on an amp, and better head unit and such.

Also, I wouldn't suggest maxing out a credit card, use it for emergency purposes and build credit.

Bronze Member

Independence, Oregon

Post Number: 80
bump

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 298
if you have two (2) channel amps i'd do the front stage active. I can get you some components for your price range if you have paypal. What kind of car you have? I sell CDT if yo're wondering also. But if you would rather go the route of front and rear, i'd look into the Polk or Boston Acoustic coaxs, they're good for the money, and so is Pioneer.

Bronze Member

Independence, Oregon

Post Number: 81
i have a 97 dodge neon. i can fit 6.5, 6.75, or 7 inch speaks up front. the rear is 6x9. what do you mean front stage active
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us