Looking for advice

Just sold my box with 2 JL Audio 10WO's subs and a cheap amp i picked up. I've had them for about 3 yrs and now it's time to upgrade! what i would like to know is does anyone own or have heard any of the other subs from JL as I'm looking to upgrade my system. I'm kinda caught in between the W3v2's and the 10W7's. Hookup isn't an issue just looking for someone who maybe has heard these other subs in action or better yet owns some of them.

hey delvin mayte im from aust i have had this new system in my car for like 2 months now ..i got 2 12''the w3v2 3 weeks after they caome out here down under ...
they badly rock man! they got so much bass my frenx with other good systems are in awe! i kindas sometimes questions their sound but i figured the only problem is with the kind of song yu play ...ie if the song has lots of bass or its been recorded good .. btw tell me if yu like the sound and got any real tips in intalling these ..cos when i installesd these like 2 mothns ago i didnt have any info on the damn thing cos they were so new on the market
i am poweting them with rockfor 550X amp and the aust version of the alpine headunit cda-7894rb!
thanks allen.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us