Any subwoofer enthusiasts?

Username: Denali_on_22s

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 1
What do yall think about crossfire subwoofers. They have an X series that is supposed to be raw. I have p112s that im not entirely happy with but im thinking of an upgrade to BMFs... What would sound better a 12 solox with kx2500 amp in a ported box or 2 12 BMFs with 2 600 watt vr602 600 watts amps in a ported box?

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 125
Are you looking for SPL or sound quality? I heard "sound better" and solox in the same sentance..

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 2
Im just looking for a real quality system. I assume you mean the BMFs will sound better, but the Kicker will be louder. Do you have any ideas for a setup with good SPL and SQ for around 1000 dollars?

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 733
get a idmax or 2

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 3
im just not comfortable buying something i cant find locally or hear before i buy it

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 4
im just not comfortable buying something i cant find locally or hear before i buy it

Silver Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 736
umm what brands do you know or what can you get ahold of to hear

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 5
its not so much about the brands nad hearing them but i hear people talkin about idmax digital designs hifonics and stuff and i just want the basica brands like jl kicker crossfire eclipse diamond etc

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 126
It's not the way to go. As you get more educated you will realize you have made a mistake and wish you had one of the subs that comes from a quality brand that is money hungry.

Maryville, TN Us

Post Number: 6
Yeah that is what i am looking for is the brand name stuff i just simply dont trust the other stuff... do you have any ideas on what a good SPL and SQ setup would be for around 1000 dollars?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us