PIONEER PREMIER DH480MP

Bronze Member
Username: Wolfman1966

WEST MONROE , LOUISIANA USA

Post Number: 44
OK, I can either get this at a local sound shop ($189.95) and have them install it ($35 two year warranty) or I can install it (free but only a one year warranty).....or, I can buy it over E-Bay (price ranging from $112 to $175 with $30 shipping) and have the sound shop install it ($65) or install it myself. I'm not really worried about money, I just want to know what the best option is. I'm thinking just go ahead and buy it from the sound shop and have them do the install so that I get the 2 year warranty. Opinions please.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
woops almost forgot...since I have looked at this radio...and I do plan on adding to the system a little at a time, since it has 3 RCA jacks (front, rear, and sub). How good a radio is it? I know Pioneer Premier is good. But does anyone out there have this radio, and what is your opinion?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
Sorry people, but one more question...what is the difference (if any) between the DEH-P480MP and the DEH-4800MP...is the 4800 the regular Pioneer version and the 480 the Premier version? I see both listed and I want the better one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us