Thank You!

Username: Joeypasta

Post Number: 1
I've been lurking here for a while, during my search for a head unit. I was pretty much sold on Kenwood Excelon after having good luck with Kenwood in the past. After reading posts here, I decided to try Pioneer Premier. I am not disappointed! I bought the DEH-750MP. First off, what a difference over my stock Dodge Ram Head Unit! This unit is great! It only took me about 20 minutes total to install. The only thing I don't like is the fact that I have to shell out more cash to buy an AUX input adapter. In my opinion, car stereo companies should just put a RCA or even stereo minijack on all headunits. Anyone know where one can find an Aux input adapter for my Pioneer Premier for the best price? Also, one thing I found out about my head unit is that it is pretty much the same as the DEH-860MP. I don't have the Manual, and I called Pioneer who were very helpful; and The technical operation guy told me to download the manual for the DEH-860MP, because they were the same. Again, thank you for everyone's help here. I've had Alpine in the past in the days of cassette, and they are okay. I felt that Kenwood was better for the money and quality. I've never tried Eclipse before. I am now very happy with Pioneer Premier!

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2623
Good to see the members were able to help!

I believe I have the correct adaptor, actually: the CD-RB10. I'll sell it to you for $15 and you pay shipping. It's brand new still in the box.

Username: Joeypasta

Post Number: 3
I will definately buy it from you please! Email me the details at: firstjoeypasta@yahoo.com. Actually some of your information posted here, helped me make a decision.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us