Need some suggestions guysandgirls

Bronze Member
Username: Curious

Post Number: 33
Hey all jus wonderin what are some good 6x9's i just learned that my 2002 dodge stratus comes stock with 4 6x9's and i just bought a pair of 12" alpine type r's and want to no what are some inside speakers that are good and won't need an amplifier to sound good i plan on upgrading my headunit to but thats down the line with the 6x9's thanks for the suggestions and will any 6x9's fit.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 574
Jl makes some great 6x9. If your looking for something a little cheaper then i would recommend infinity they make great quality speakers for a low price.

Bronze Member
Username: Spkr589

Post Number: 15
Infinity reference series sound real good without being amped.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 113
i suggest changing them or atleast the fronts to 6.5s. I'd put in the back just the woofer part no tweets. CDT has a set of 6x9 woofers.

Username: Toomuchsound

Staten island, N.y. Usa

Post Number: 1
i have a question -i had 4 jl audio w6v2 12 inch subs in my car with a fosgate 2000 bd amp- but i sold the amp and jus recently bought a jl 1000.1 does anyone know if that amp will power those 4 12s and should i port them or leave them in a sealed box.right know i have them in 2 separate boxes with 2 in each . but everyone wants alot of money to build a box.
what should i do?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us