Like

I think i blew my pioneer cd player

 

Anonymous
 
i was installing it and i seen with spark and now it wont turn on

to make sure it blown i touch the red wire(acc) and the Yellow wire(battery wire) to my positive(+)connetion on my battery and my black wire(ground) to my negetive(-) connection on my battery and (you know the sound it make when you put a cd in), it dos that, but but there is't no light and no sound. is it blown
« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Facebook

Shop Related Deals

Directory

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us