Hey Dumb people

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 460
Hello ... this post is too all the dumb people,, if you are trying to offer advice an its technical an you dont know very much your self yet you wanna help just dont because you are only going to confuse other newbs that are actually trying to learn the right way to do things....

Remember this the next time you wanna help some one ' if you youre self question what u are telling some one then just dont say it because you obviously dont know enough to help others '

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 461
Im not trying to infuriate anyone an im also not saying that i know everything but when i dont know somthing i dont comment

Also ANONYMOUS people, do not make Rude comments unless you have registered because you are only causing guys to think twice before helping other anonymous people, because we dont know if we could possibly be helping the guy that was a jerk to us just the other day... if you wanna talk mess get a registered name before doing so.. thanks

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 946
lol, yeah, we don't need any BB or CC workers on here. "Just what i needed"....no, its not. and that just confuses people too.

i still say they should get rid of the Anon option.

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 831
This anon crap is half the reason the forums are down so often. Cadillac I do hear you when people try to talk about nothing they have no idea about. Its just shows the age of most the people on hear..
lol =D

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 956
its not really the age that shows in the advice they are giving, its what they know from the sales people who don't know what they are talkin about. Best Buy and Circuit City are good examples. if you don't know any better, you'll believe anything almost. their ages show in the really stupid comments and fights they try to pick over the net with people.

Anonymous

PRO TIP:Before first turning on your amp turn gain to full on position and wire both (+)(-) together and place on tounge if it taste like copper turn on your amp.And to make them really pound hit amp repetedly with ballpin hammer.

Silver Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 807
wow you are cool!

Bronze Member
Username: Night_mirage

TexasUSA

Post Number: 32
its right

if you don't know do not give any advices .

leave it to yourself ..

thanks CadillacDb

Anonymous

Yup ,thank you!!

Anonymous

if people can't trust salesmen, why should they trust you? who are you to be all high and mighty on your thrown of knowledge. I think it's all mostly opinions on this board anyway, just some opinions are based on different experiences.

I agree about the people who don't really give advice. "AUDIOBAHN WILL F*UCKIN KICK YOUR @$$ OMG IT POUNDS SO HARD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL". that kinda stuff is just plain dumb. not trying to pick a fight, just my 2 cents.

Anonymous

... i also want to say thanks to the guys with more experience that have given good advice, you've been a big help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us