Subwoofers for a 1999 black expedition

Username: Mygame5982

Houston, Texas Us

Post Number: 6
Okay its me again my mom just broke the news to me. She is gonna give me her 1999 ford expedition. I have a box that holds 6 twelves, so should i use that or get another system. Remember i am only sixteen and i wanna hit hard.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 561
well 6 12's would be nuts it depends on what kind of 12's would go in the box and the measurements of the box. also no matter what kind of 12's you end up goin w/ your're gonna need a lot of power and definately a new monstrous HO alt.

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 728
^^^Agreed........6 12's from the right brand will be insane. What's your budget?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1714
whats the fact that its black have to do with anything? lol.

if you want to just be LOUD go with 3 audioque HD 15s with 3 ednine.1s
www.audioque.com
www.elementaldesigns.com

if you want to have an SQL systme than thats another story. those AQs would affect your breathing pattern and vision lol. but most impostantly whats your budgett. and do you want an SQL system or a straight SPL system?

Username: Mygame5982

Houston, Texas Us

Post Number: 7
i really dont want to do da 6 twelves cause dat will eat up all my money i really just wanted to throw 2 fifthteens (kicker cvrs) in da back wit a 1800 watt kenwood and have money left over. Will they be enough to push all dat air and make some noise.

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 826
1800watt total kenwood amp? I think 1 15 will take that. lol

Get the Audioqued HD 15 its very very similar to DD subs. They also take alot of abuse.

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 827
you are only 16>? rofl
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us