Hilarious stuff check this out

Bronze Member
Username: Titanbk

Mansfield, CT USA

Post Number: 61
Alright I will try not to write an essay. I was playing Halo 2 on xbox live yesterday and some kid was talking about how he has such a killer system and blah blah blah. I tried not to egg him on but couldn't resist when he stated he hits 171. something dbs in his 91 camaro. I proceeded to ask him what his setup was and he said 2 Kicker L7 15's in a sealed fiberglass box and 2 1200 watt viper amps. I also asked him what he had for a charging system and he stated 2 optima red top batteries and 1 stock alternator. He insisted that he hit that db on a local audio stores meter so I called them and he said he has never even heard of this guy and that was impossible concidering the world record is high 170's. So I got back on and informed the kid of what they had told me and he said that was bull and signed off. I read the forum on the bull monte carlo around this forum and figured I would throw this story out there to go along with these people who have nothing better to do with there time.

Bronze Member
Username: Darkale85

Averil park , Ny Renn

Post Number: 39
hahahahaha thats pritty funny

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 560
haha thats awesome there are so many people out there who think they have best system and think it's just so loud.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1643
that is so possible.................at the port

Silver Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 727
people with nothing better to do

Username: Dr_bass

TN USA

Post Number: 3
Noobs need to keep their damn mouths shut. Everyone's sick of this type of sh!t. Of course 170db can be hit but only in a select few systems. He's probably hittin around 150 IF that.

Bronze Member
Username: Yukhui

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

Post Number: 43
That is, if he owns those subs, that amp, or even a car.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 527
I had a simular setup w/ a ported box and hit 149.6 in an suv. hes full of it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us