2 13in jl audio w7

Anonymous

2 13in jl audio w7 with 2 jl audio 1000/1 will that sound good on a cadillac ext 2006

Gold Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1344
nah i would go all boss and pyle instead of that
....yes it would amazing...

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 242
^^^ i agree. go all Boss. youl get the best quality money can buy.

Fu.ck JL, RE, Eclipse, and all those companies that have the balls to step up to the Boss.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5131
Boss is the BOSS

........Upload

Anonymous

boss subs? are they new

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 212
Upload Pyle is better

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1357
yep they're new , they will rip titaniums , mt's , w7's and xxx's or anything right in half

Anonymous

you guys think i am stupid or something casey wood you are the biggest bullsh!t ive seen on this forum. get a life you dumb@ss. you registered in dec and you already have more than 1300 posts. that just shows how exciting your life is. you crack me up. its idiots like you that makes this forum go downhill. i think i speak for alot of people here when i say quit spamming and learn about car audio before you start giving advices.

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1387
wow man we're all joking around , to be so young ive heard alot of systems so i can throw my opinion out there about which would be better blah blah blah , alot of my posts on here is for me to learn , is there something wrong for me coming on here to learn new stuff to help me out ? and its just retarded to ask if 2 13 17's will sound good on 2 1000/1's of course it is going to sound great

Gold Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 1388
my bad ** 13 w7's

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 664
Boss is so good, they have a line called adamentium.. it pwns eclipse TI's.

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
I think Anonymous needs some pu.ssy everyone. Try it. U might enjoy it Anonymous. And the reason casey wood has so many posts is because he dosnt waste his time to post as Anonymous, he's not a chump punk pu.ssy like you. Upload

Anonymous

wow casey. looks like your girlfriend piimp is sticking up for you. rofl.

Bronze Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 14
Actually, I'll second what Casey said "and its just retarded to ask if 2 13 w7's will sound good on 2 1000/1's of course it is going to sound great"

Anonymous, that has got to be the dumbest question I have ever seen posted. You could read anything about JL's anywhere for 5 seconds and find out the answer to your question. Stop wasting our time...

"Hey guys I got a question, the Pistons are 37-5, does that mean they have a shot at the playoffs?"

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2159
lewass i think your pistons question is in the same rank with the question asked by the anon.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2160
wait i just realized you are just trying to prove a point right?

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 259
thats cool casey that your just posting to learn. But seriously, how the fu.ck did you get like 1400 posts in one month. i registered the same time as you in dec 05 but i only have like 250 posts.

Do you have a life? Try to get some puzzy and stop wasting so much time on the net. Trust me youll like it.

Bronze Member
Username: Lewass

Bloomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 19
Haha, 37-5 is the 4th best record of all time for this many games into the season... They could lose the next 30 games and still have a shot :P

Silver Member

Post Number: 232
Well i sure as fu.ck am not going to stick up for a anon poster cry b.itch that dosn't no how to have a sense of humor once in a while.

Bronze Member
Username: 60buck

Webster, Ny

Post Number: 52
what about know how to spell know.......no way

Silver Member

Post Number: 233
U understood what i said didn't ya. Yea ya did. Thats all that matters douche.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us