Audiobahn DUB2502 Vs. A6004T AMPs

Username: Atomicracer12

Post Number: 4
Audiobahn DUB2502 Vs. A6004T
which one of these should run my two 300watt subwoofers better??

Any review of any of these amps?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4701
whats ur budget, I would not take either

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4702
Also what kind of subs do u have and what are the vc configs

Post Number: 5
these are my subs: http://www.cardomain.com/item/ABNABP10T

im on a kind tight budget but you can give me any suggestions and i can wait for a good deal on ebay.

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4705
Same company makes orion

http://ikesound.com/product-product_id/2426

Also have u already bought the subs

Post Number: 6
ya i already have them i got them for my birthday from my aunt i would have bought bigger ones but she got them for me

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 399
Chaun just gave you a link to the best price wise amp you could use with those sub.. they arent great subs tho, i dont think audiobahn amps are that bad but there subs really arent good at all so maybe you should just get an amp with lots of extra power because im pretty sure you are gonna want to buy different Subs in the near future an you wouldnt want to have to purchase another amp as well... but thats all you man

Silver Member
Username: Fandim

Reno, Nevada United State...

Post Number: 638
The audiobahn DUB amp isnt really an audiobahn, not sure why they're advertised as that.

They are actually by a company called "DUB MAG AUDIO".

Havnt ifgured this out myself..got their amp that was a 4 channel 440 watt RMS..was like wtf?

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 406
No, they are made by Audiobahn for the Dub Magazine

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 407
But you dont want Audiobahn Subs an if your gonna pay the price they want for there 2500rms amp you might as well get somthing with a better Rep

Silver Member

Post Number: 647
Cadillac, so my "DUB MAG AUDIO" is made by audiobahn, even tho it makes no reference to audiobahn anywhere on it?

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 424
It doesnt say anything about Audiobahn,? then i dont know, i know the Dub subs are made by Audiobahn but i dont know about the Dub Mag Amps .. Maybe the seller just took it upon himself to claim it was made by audiobahn

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 425
maybe sellers just figured since Audiobahn makes the Dub subs that they can just claim the Dub amps are made by Audiobahn as well but thats really messed up because audiobahn does make a decent Amp an if people get there hands on those thinking they are audiobahn an they are complete junk then its only gonna hurt audiobahns rep an they already dont have a great rep considering the fact that there subs Suck

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4753
Audiobahn was making special stuff with dub mag, but a couple of months ago they stopped, now dub mag is by themselves, u can buy there stuff at walmart now

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1193
just buy an A8000T for those subs, it'll be good enough.

Silver Member

Post Number: 659
Chauncy, did the old amps have anything about audiobahn on them? My amp is all chromed out audiobahn style, even came with the michael jackson gloves, lol.. but makes no reference to audiobahn in any way other than the gloves.

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 440
I dont know about the AMps but before the audio place i worked for closed down we were selling lots of the Dub subs an they all said Dub an Under that it said By Audiobahn.. some of the more expensive ones even came in the Audiobahn Crate type packages an those things said Audiobahn all over um
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us