Looking good!

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4656
http://ascendantaudio.com/arco_page.html I know Jonathan said there was no mention obout the tweet in the last article but here there is. This set looks like it is going to be unbeatable at its price:-)

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2077
damn james looks like you really like those. you posted three times.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4657
James are u gonna be the guinea pig...

Silver Member
Username: Buddyleee5

Post Number: 125
james if you want ill take over the guinea pig for these... i'm not exactly an expert at this kind of stuff asthese will be the first speakers to go into my car so james you may want to get them too, but after hearing everyone talk about acendant audio and how great they are i have to get these speakers. im having second thoughts about keeping my brand nw se's and getting some aresenals. or at least get some arsenals too. Do you know the power rating on the arco comps? and how hard is it to instal a 6.5" speaker in a 6x8 opening?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4375
should be no sweat since 6 x 8 is larger than 6.5 a simple mounting plate should do the trick and will give you more depth if you need it

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
well a 6x8 is 6 inches wide, and excuse me if im wrong but a 6.5 is 6 inches wide isnt it? so doesnt that not fit? then again i believe that there are adapters for 6x9s which i think are the same width. if you know of any where that i can get a plate or a place where i can see how to make one let me know please. thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
6.5 inches wide*

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4659
they do make adapter plates, and also you could do a mdf baffle to customize it to fit perfect. RMS power ratings are around 100 watts. I am not buying the comp set since I have a brand new set of comps that I spend a ton of money on that I dont want to just not use but I am getting the arco mid bass 6.5 and running it solo in my rear doors as a mid bass transition:-) and I will be running a 15in havoc in a 2.0 cu/ft ported enclosure tuned to 32 hz if it kills me to fit itlol!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us