Mikechec9

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5488
The SEAS Lotus review was in the April 2005 review of CA&E, it was the fabric dome tweet. Didn't see the issue, but it made the best of 2005 list along with Polk SR6500s. Thought you'd like to know, anyway :-)

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 2029
aahhh, the silks. ok. i still havn't found my mag. it had a good review of the xetec amp in it also. wife still isn't fessing up, but i'm pretty sure she tossed it. thanks for the heads up.

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 5489
I'm thinking about just ordering the back issue anyway, it's only 6 bucks and it'll gives me something to read on the crapper. Plus it'll tie me over til I get the money to have my Lotus comps on the way :-) I'll get my truck on the road at the end of this week.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2032
i had a site saved with back issues, but not any more. do you have a link or is it comming directly from ca&e?

"Plus it'll tie me over til I get the money to have my Lotus comps on the way I'll get my truck on the road at the end of this week."

had a feeling you'd go with the lotus'. you had a post with a diy 3way set including the seas 6.5, but i can't recall what the others were. are you going with the 2way?

i have to jump on the wife's '01 neon sooner than expected (speaker blew). do you think the dayton separates are the best bet, or should i look at a complete set? trying to keep the price down, but still have asperations of competition 0-600w (she doesn't know that yet).

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 5490
"had a feeling you'd go with the lotus'. you had a post with a diy 3way set including the seas 6.5, but i can't recall what the others were. are you going with the 2way?"

2 way. I'd love to do 7", 4", and a ribbon tweeter, I just can't fit it into this truck and it won't give good results with the crossover points I'd have to use.

"i had a site saved with back issues, but not any more. do you have a link or is it comming directly from ca&e? "

http://www.primediabackissues.com/

Gold Member

Post Number: 2066
thanks. xcl the dayton quest though. found the ed system w/ a 15% discount (i know how much of a fan you are :-) ). i can get the pair of nine.2 amps, 12", and i600 component set for 571.00. that'll give me the 600 watts i'm looking for at a pretty resonable price.
the only thing is the current factory drivers are in the dash, with placement already optimised somewhat for pld. i'm hoping that the highs are crossed over high enough to make it work. trying to keep it inexpensive, but effective. still brainstorming.
your objective suggestions on the venture would be really appreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us