Wiring amp to stock head


low key
Unregistered guest
I'm trying to find out if I can buy an adapter that will allow me to plug RCAs into the stereo the head that came in my Blazer?

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1088
Registered: Sep-05
you need a line output converter

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 594
Registered: Sep-05
register first.
factory HU in your Blazer dont have RCA!

Ty a LINEDRIVER may not help him here.

He can try an Audio Controler or an EPIC Center:
They dont need any RCA to input! They allow u to hook the speaker output from the HU to the controller, then it cleans up the signal, and converts it to RCA power. Some even up to 9volts on the RCA output.

Ty few linedrivers Ive seen allways you to do both. RCA & Speaker wire input.

Silver Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 513
Registered: Oct-04
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stinger-High-Power-Fixed-Line-Output-Converter-SLOC_W0QQitem Z5856653162QQcategoryZ50552QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Silver Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 602
Registered: Sep-05
Thats chaeply made.
it also looks like 2 channel.

The Audio Control can take up to 6channels, if u have 6 speakers!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/AUDIO-CONTROL-LC6-6-CHANNEL-CONVERTER-NEW_W0QQitemZ585581825 7QQcategoryZ14931QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Some Audio control are also 3 in 1
linedriver / xover / eq
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us