Me-bay lol. ALSo, how are the AE slimlines? have u seen them jonathan or any1?

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1630
well when my friends saw the work i was doing on my best friends system they started fighting over who would be next in line. they started bidding on me lol. one of my friends had a lexus is. i think im going to get him 2 12 inch arsenals and run them off a kx1200 or something. the other has a f150 supercrew. he needs really shallow subs. i was wondering how the AE slimlines were. they look good for the application but idk. what is your opinion?

http://www.acoustic-visions.com/~acoustic/products/subwoofer_drivers/ae_slimline _10/

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4327
now this kinda stuff is what i like to see space conscious manufacturing with quality in mind...hope it starts a trend in the industry

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1632
yeah many people need them. they are either stuck not knwoing what to get or w/e they do get doesnt sound good because they arent in an apropriate box. hey and btw sean i found this thought u might like it.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3586.html

alteraudiousa
Unregistered guest
the slim line sub are making a dent in the market but nothing huge. Phase had one a year back or so, the Aliante, that was a slim line flat cone sub that was amazingly accurate but the output was only so so. Slim line subs have a hard time getting the gobs of output most people are looking for and most companys are looking to get money from the mass majority. Illusion Audio, Blaupunkpt and a few others have slim line subs but the market is not too big for them. the AE looks pretty nice and has a good amount of Xmax, the Phase Aliante had only 3.5mm of xmax.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 1635
thanks alteraudiousa. why dont you register? you seem like you could be good for this forum. we're trying to eliminate all non registered people and anons as they tend to be childish, and not much help at all. but your not one of them lol. register please.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us