Amp Help!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Do_em_dirty816

Kansas City, MO USA

Post Number: 29
What up people...My setup right now is 3 infinity reference 1230w subs, ALPINE CDAD852, and a 1.3 cu ft per chamber sealed sub box. I'm not sure yet if I'm looking for sq or spl but probably sq. Now the question I have is what amp would you guys recommend for my setup being my subs are 300watts rms a peice.

PS: $$$ is not an option!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Call_me_ky

Post Number: 44
... im in the procces of buyin the same subs, have u heard the play yet? also how much u pay for all 3 of urs

as for the amp i would suggest www.ikesound.com they have alot of refurbs and new amps

Bronze Member

Kansas City, MO USA

Post Number: 30
i paid about $130-150 cnat really remember...but for the price and the right power they'll hit hard...but there more sq but they still hit low... If you dont have a good amp then go ported not sealed...

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1135
What do you mean by money is not an option? If you don't have any cash, how do you plan on paying for even some wires?

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 4604
he meant he will pay whatever it takes I guess! what is the VC config on those subs?

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1082
single 4 wire down to 1.333 so a 1 ohm stable amp is needed....maybe an orion 1200d or something along thos lines.

Bronze Member

Kansas City, MO USA

Post Number: 31
alright thanks for the help...any other suggestions, also sorry about posting this in the sub section i should probably move it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us