Alpine Type R vs CDT CL-61 (Jonathan and others)

xxBOBO123xx
Unregistered guest
I've posted here before and never took the plung into a comp set. The size will be 6.5. I can get the type r for $130 (this includes getting them replaced if i blow them) and the CDT for $150 (no replacement plan). What is the better deal? What is the better sound Q? And what are the differences? I only have the ability to listen to the type r (i like them). Keep in mind that i am use to factory systems in vehicles. Not what u would call an audiophile. Just want the best bang for the buck. Thanks.

alteraudiousa
Unregistered guest
well i can sell you the CDT CL-62s if i have them in stock for 150$ which has the better crossover and tweet to the CL-61's. You must work at CC or BB to get the Type Rs at that price with full warranty. Even though i sell CDT that Alpine deal is hard to beat. I like the SQ of the CDTs better especially when using mostly factory stuff cause the CDT's contoured dispersion technology is noticeable but the TR will have better midbass.

xxBOBO123xx
Unregistered guest
thanks and yes i install at a BB. I just dont get to here much more than what we and cc cary in stock. not to many dealers within 2 hours drive. i like the sound of the 62s for 150. ill give u a yell if i decide on them.
a second opinion anyone...

xxBOBO123xx
Unregistered guest
bump... sorry folks cant seem to get my registered name to work
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us