Diamond D6

Bronze Member
Username: Steven1234

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 79
how are these subs and can they be compared with the top subs like w6 and idmax?

Bronze Member
Username: Ruxpin20

DeTroiT, MIchiGan

Post Number: 49
my buddy had one i his denali, i have never heard the new w6, but that diamond thing pounded, he has it powered by a diamond amp. I have no clue which one but it hits nicely.

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1087
The Diamond Audio D6 subs are very nice. Great sound quality and can get very loud in ported enclosures. The IDmax subs and W6 subs beat the diamonds but that does not make them a bad sub. They are sttill a great product!

Bronze Member

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 80
i mean the the idmax and the w6's proably have better SQ i know that but... but im just looking for something that comes close to the them with out spending all the money... How are the D9's by any chance?

Bronze Member

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 81
more less what i am wondering is how much of a diffrence is there between the 3 ...and do they all pretty much have the same SPL level?

JL nut
Unregistered guest
ok... D6's, if enclosed and powered correctly, will be louder than W6, but SQ (in my opinion) is not as good, it doesn't sound as nice n smooth (i've had both). The D6 sounds very different to the W6, drops a LOT lower and still has very good SQ; it hits very sharp, clean and tight.

The D9/TDX is D6 taken to the next level - hits EXTREMELY loud and pounds every frequency with amazing speed and accuracy. It's very power hungry though. The D9 is a 'supersub' like the W7, but again offers a different kind of sound to it - hear one yourself to make a decision.

Really, though, you won't be disappointed with either the D6 or D9 (provided you have enough power and the right enclosure).

Stick 2 15" D6s powered by a D6 1500.1 amp and you'll have a killer system for the money :-)

Bronze Member

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 89
how about 2 12's

Bronze Member

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 90
and if i were to the get the 15's what kinda box should i use ported or sealed and i used sealed how big of box would i use.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us