Box builders here

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 910
is there any good box builders here that would build me a box for my 15'' sx ? if theres anyone here that would what would yall charge me?

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1856
i'll build ya one...

i charge $50 + materials + shipping.

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 915
alright cool , alot cheaper than i figured

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1859
the only thing is...shipping is gonna be killer.

email me w/ your max deminsions and zip code...i'll tell ya roughly how much it will cost total:
marshall_white2004@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 926
alright

Bronze Member
Username: Caraudiofanatic

Post Number: 26
can anyone here help me on finding the perfect dimensions for a box for my two audiobahn alum12n subs. they are dvc 6ohm and push 1000 watts rms a piece. i need the smallest dimensions as possible but around the right size so that they will pound like hell. thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1084
I can design you a box for $10. My aol name is Sploosh56 and my email is Sploosh76@yahoo.com

Leave me a message if you are interested. I'll beat almost anyones prices and I have many pictures and videos of my work. Some of them are on realm of excusrion. Look under JL, Kicker, and Infinity and jsut look for the name Wahl.

Username: Cheesbac

St. Clair, Missouri United states

Post Number: 1
heres an idea... don't buy 3 or 6 ohm voice coil subwoofers ever. unless you want to pay ungodly amounts of money to JL for a 3 ohm stable amp. Oh and i'd say make your cabinet about 1 ft3 per speaker. And keep it sealed

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 748
You don't have to get a "3 ohm stable amp" to run a 3 ohm sub. You can probably run it on a 4 ohm amp without problems, and for more insurance you could run it on a 2 ohm stable amp. For the 3 ohm DVC subs, you can wire in parallel to 1.5 ohms and that will run off of a 1 ohm stable amp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us