Tang Band Group Buy

Unregistered guest
Ok well here's the thread. Its for Tang Band 6.5 and 8in subwoofers. Must have a total minimum of 20 or more of any driver sold in the group buy. if 20 or more aren't bought, these prices will not apply but i can still get you them. Sorry the 5.25s are out of stock until April or so. If interested in plate amps please PM me and we will see about pricing on it. Must have an order of 500$ or more that will be placed at end of Jan. Atleast 50% of your order must be paid at time of signing up to buy any drivers, the other 50% must be in by Jan. 28th which is the last day to get in on this. All orders will have a receipt of purchase emailed to them at time of 1st 50% payment and will show remainder of balance, if any. Orders should start shipping by Feb.6th. Here are the prices.

TANG BAND W6-1139SG 6-1/2" SUBWOOFER-$31.00 plus actual shipping(3.52lbs)
TANG BAND W8-740C 8" SUBWOOFER -$44.50 plus actual shipping(10.5lbs)

Shipping is through Fedex directly and rates can be calculated through their website, "from" zip is 28027.

I'm signed up for 2 so, 18 to go!

I can get power plate amps for those who want to use tese in HT setups. I believe if i can get 8 or more amps sold, the price would be around 40$ for a DAYTON SA70 70W SUBWOOFER AMPLIFIER (70rms@40hm) plus shipping(5.75lbs). The dayton SA100 100W would be 70$ plus shipping(8.5lbs) if 4 or more are bought.

Email me at sales@alteraudiousa.com if you have questions or would like to be on the list.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us