Diamond audio subs

Bronze Member
Username: Steven1234

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 75
Should i get 2 12 inch d6's or 2 10 inch d9's.. i plan on going ported..So far i have the 3 way set of there hex speakers. and im planing on geting the D6 comps for rear fill. i have a D6 300.4 for my front stage and i wanna get a D6 600.4 or a d5 600.4 for the real fill. I have 2 L5's right now but i hear they suck at sq so i think i should just go with diamond subs let me know what u think i should do?

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1990
they are both good. i like the d9 myself. i still would likely get two d6 12's over any 10's though. just my preference. i really like the d912.

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 801
get one d9 12'' now and when you have the money upgrade to another

Silver Member
Username: Sony224422

Deep River, CT US

Post Number: 293
i don't know if diamonds sound good ported.. my local shop only carries diamond and he never builds ported boxes for them. he makes sealed boxs.. but let me know because i have some diamond d6's

Bronze Member

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 76
do the D6's pound pretty good? Cause i have kicker L5's but i was looking for more SQ then they could give me. so i decided to try diamond subs. Im just wondering even if there not as loud as the L5's do they still pound pretty hard?

Bronze Member

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 77
i mean iv asked around and ppl have told me the D6's can be compared to the W6's so would the D9's be alil better then the w6's
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us