Amp kit

Bronze Member
Username: Zulkir

U.S.A.

Post Number: 30
can anyone tell me how to hook this kit up..i know how the fuse box goes in and thats about it.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_1713.html

i also have a cap that needs to be wired into it as well.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 840
Positive:
mount the fuse box under the hoow, suppose to be within 12 inches of the battery. run your power wire from the positive battery terminal to one end of the fuse box. run power wire out of the fuse box and to the positive terminal on the cap. now, run a positive wire off of the cap's positive lead to each amp you have.

Negitive:
run your negitive ground wire from the cap to someplace on the body or chassis. and run a negitive ground wire from each amp you have to this same point.

Rca's and REM wire:
run a wire from the REM remote output of the HU to the back where your amps are, and you can splice up to 3 leads off of the wire and run them to each amp. any more and you'll wanna use a relay.
run the RCA wires from the appropriate output on the back of the HU to the appropriate amps input.

speaker wire:
just run the speaker wire from the amp output to the speakers or subs, make sure to match up positive and negitive leads and terminals.

thats just about it, did i cover everything??

Bronze Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 31
there are a few more thinks in my kit that you did not say to use...do i need them?

Silver Member
Username: Shadylimitedx

Pgh, Pa Usa

Post Number: 472
all u need is the power,ground,remote,rca, an speaker wire dats about it an the termals if u want it 2 look better

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 842
well, the capacitor takes the place of the other fused distribution blocks. and the battery terminal you can use in place of whats stock on the battery now or just use a ring connector on the side post if you have one on your battery.

what else is there that i didn't mention??

Bronze Member

U.S.A.

Post Number: 32
thats it i think thank you for the help..i hope to have it up adn runing soon..ima post a pic of my subs and box tomarrow.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us