Alpine Type R vs. Re SE......

Silver Member
Username: Biggyg9712

Post Number: 157
how does the type r compare to the se. both 12 inch subs powered by an audiobahn a8000t amp.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4273
Its not a fair comparison the se's are much better then type r's.

Alot of people compare the 2 because the r's are the closest things to the se but still not even in the same league

Anonymous

u cant compare it if u didnt even listen to it,pfst probly sound way better then your crap 7s

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1846
well i used to have re se and type Rs. i must say the one re se sub i had was equal to the 2 type Rs in sq and spl. also the type rs were powered by 1200wrms and the re se was powered by 1000wrms.

to be exact the re se had the xxx softparts. i still have that sub by the way if anyone is interested i am letting it go for $50 plus shipping.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1849
btw anonymous. i got a question. are you scared of chauncey or something? why do you post under anonymous to insult his subs? lol.

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 966
You know the L7's may not sound the greatest and all that jazz, but everything else about Chauncey's ride is near perfect. If he switches out the L7's to something different, he'll be set. Nothing wrong with those Kicker amps at all.

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4277
The overall goal of my setup was spl, i had no sq in mine, if i wanted sq i would have gotten something else its all about what u want. Also I could care less what other people thought of my subs.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4818
AGREED BIGTIME ^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!

u what i think - most ppl who bad mouth others really don't have a SH!T yet they talk & quite possibly doesn't even own a car or get 2 borrow their dad's jalopy !!!!!!!!!.........

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky.. USA duh

Post Number: 1509
id like 2 have chauncy's system:D

Silver Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO

Post Number: 458
The kids probably just jealous because he cant afford 1 L7 more or less 4. I wish people would stop acknologing the anonymous people however. thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Ishkabobble55

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 162
yo you want $50 for that sexxx, how much total shipped to erie pa? what size? hows it sound, still runnin good? any defects or is it hurt in any way?

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 284
hook me up ill pay 100 thats with shipping, just as long as its not blown

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1852
its not blown. however when the guy changed the dust cover a little too much glue was used. so you can see the glue came out the side a bit. but that does not affect the sound at all. it just looks a little ugly thats all. thats why i want to sell it for a cheap price. you can email me bestmankind@pacbell.net

Silver Member
Username: Ishkabobble55

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 163
what size is it 12 or 15? and does it have 32mm of xmax or 19?

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1853
its a 12 inch. and the only spec i know about this sub is it can handle 500-1000wrms and its dvc 4ohm. when i get home i will take a picture of it and post it in a new thread.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us