Which Sub would you buy?

Username: Dfelice

TN

Post Number: 1
I need some opinions. I'll bet there's plenty of those out there. I'm an old timer who used to be into this stuff. I've had a few systems. For the longest I Ran JL audio and Old school Precision Power Amps. I say old school because they are mid nineties Art series amps. I've heard the new precision power amps suck, is that true? I have an A300.2 and an A404 to be accurate with an audio control EQX. My amps and everything are still kickin and I need a new sub. I was thinking a single JL 10 or 12w3v2d2. I will have a single 4ohm connection and 300 watts RMS to push the sub with. I want to know what you guys think I should get keeping in mind I only have 300 watts and it needs to be able to wire 4 ohm mono and only room for 1 sub. That means no W7's, can't wire a single into 4 ohm. Give me some opinions. What sub would you buy? Price anywhere from $150 to $200.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 525
well i have 3 of the 12w3v2 and i love them so i would recommend the jl 12w3v2.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4805
there's also Image Dynamics IQ & Infinity Perfects too ..........

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4274
crystal mobile sound PRO X212

the canadian
Unregistered guest
those guys are stupid, they don't know what they're talking about, they have probably never owned anything and are just making it up. go to your local princess auto and pick up anything with the brand name bazooka or ultimate sound. they are the best to go with, visonik

Silver Member
Username: Geekbike

Post Number: 417
How dare you impersonate a Canadian... oh wait... you're probably a Liberal... I understand now.

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 803
id go with the image dynamics

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 4838
Dear Mr/Ms Unregistered "RETARD" guest :

This is an open forum where people give opinions/suggestions . It doesn't mean that ONLY people who owned what they are talking must post or else the average person would not have much to say & this forum would only get like 25 posts for the entire week .

Bottom line we are all here to help in whatever little way & if u don't like we say then kindly
Upload

................................Thanks !

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 1997
rovin, i'm guessing (hoping) he was being sarcastic. i mean he suggested anything with bazooka, visonik, or ultimate sound(?) as the brand name.
and princess audio?*

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 817
what is princess auto anyway
?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us