Keepin my system from getting jacked

Silver Member
Username: A444w444m

Post Number: 219
the other day at a basketball game somebody broke into my friend's jeep and broke enter his center console where he keeps hit hu faceplate and stole it, but they didnt take the whole radio, so all they did was screw him over. the also stole his mp3 player and the broke into the trunk of his jeep and ripped out his amp and took it. what kind of security measures can i take 2 keep this from happening to me? iv heard something about an electric cage, what else is there that can protect my system? (they left his subs alone tho, his box is so big theyd hav 2 much truble getting it)

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 605
disingage your trunk and keep your HU with you

Silver Member

Post Number: 221
what is disengaging the trunk? also, is there a cheap way i could mount a camera in the car? the most important thing is that i would find whoever jacked my system

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Post Number: 606
like if you have a car, 90% of the time you have a switch that pops the trunk inside you car, get to that switch and make sure it doesn't work... i dont' know anything about mounting the camera in a car... it might be cheap, like puttiing in your dash or something

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 738
i love living in a small town like this we dont ever have any problems with systems getting jacked

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4238
heres what i said in another post to a guy who's stuff was stolen and wanted advice to stop it from happening again...

get some speakers installed that they cant remove build them into your doors or back deck then bolt them down with different type heads if you build the speakers into the back deck make the enclosure hang underneath leaving no clearance forcing them to go from the back window put grill covers on and make them different type heads as well.....anything that will make it take them a long time to get out what they want

also an alarm is a good choice as well

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 525
build a bandpass box, and bolt it 2 the floor.lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 224
k ne more suggestions?

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 259
Dont draw attention 2 ur self.........i am starting to relize that my car draws enough attention as it is....so dont bump hard when its time to park.....also lock your doors.....dont park your car in the dark....and last just be aware that there is nothing realy that u can do to keep your stuff from getting stolen except dont not having anything to steal

my car draws enough attention.wait til i get my rims though even more attention
(changed my mind 20" polished Coy C-5's are the new rims)http://www.torinocobra.com/guest_htm/travis_johnson.htm

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4307
Find somebody with a handycap decal and buy it. and park up front, thats what i do, it may sound mean but no one would every break into a car that is right up front

Username: Mgreene

Maple Grove, Minnesota United States

Post Number: 6
haha nice chauncey- good idea

Silver Member
Username: John_wash

Nashville, Tennessee

Post Number: 107
yea i got one.........works like a charm! You'd really have to be bold to try to break in the car.

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 820
man yall aint right lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 4251
chauncey im handicap .....your funny man LOL

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 286
get an alarm that i got installed yesterday, when you get 12 inches form the car it starts to beep loud, then 6 inches it starts to honk horm and beep loud, until you get away from it, then if window breaks, door opens, are if they unhook my battery, my second battery hidden where spair tire should be triggers alarm and it is loud as he!! and wont go off until i turn off with my remote, unc installed it for 1200, but i thought it was damn worth every penny. oh yeah everyone i got my alt rebulit to 170 amps today by my local mechanic, now all i need to do is get my kicker 1200 and my type r's and ill be rolling

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 170
Nice terino whats under the hood?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4393
Sorry about that sean i really meant no offense. and eddie what kind of alarm is it. I want 1

Silver Member
Username: Thelonewolf

Post Number: 115
ok here is how you really do it... san blast your car in spots right before a good rain storm... sand the clear coat down a little more in other areas, hit your car with a bat in places replace a fender with a diff color and leave it. Then you put some rips in the interior and add some stains and mud... before comming in to park turn the system down. if this doesnt prevent your system from getting jacked nothing will.. also depending on the car supe the sucker up... that why you can win your self some cash to make your self feel better about wreckiing your car... if it looks bad it sure makes it even more fun when you blow in the doors of someones "fast pimped out civic":-P people do this a lot... know a guy who got a wrx when they raced for slips... first of all the kid should have know... CHEVELLE means fast.. doesnt matter what it looks like... lol... Good luck with the alarms, but it they want it... they get it...

Silver Member
Username: Lanzarchamp

Bakersfield, California United States

Post Number: 292
dont even no the name really, cordavelli or something . was made in mexico, but its a life saver but can get annoying to some people, there like man cant even get close to your car with out it beeping and honking and sh!t, im like thats the point, some say iys too much for what im gonna have in it, but at least it wont get jacked, just cant wait to get my new setup

Gold Member

Post Number: 4296
chauncey no worries man I wasnt offended at all I was laughin ...just be carefull because you no what your doin is illegal

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksbutg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 262
My car has a 351 clevaland 2v not much gets me around....Mainly for looks not speed.

CommonSense
Unregistered guest
I tend to find that if you stay away from events like basketball where black people hang out you do pretty well. I mean read the paper, blacks are the only ones getting in trouble for theft. Also, be careful of KFC parking lots, watermelon eating contests and crack houses and your stuff should be ok.

Bronze Member
Username: Jbump

Nebraska City, Nebraska USA

Post Number: 30
I used a piece of 1/8 inch galvinised cable through the heat sink of my amp and padlocked it to my trunk hing, it works and the rubber coating doesn't rattle... I'll have to get some pics.

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
CommonSense... get a life... That isnt even close to funny or true... People see something you have and they want, they will take it... Black white red yellow, green or orange, it doesnt matter, young or old. Dude it could be a middle aged white guy down on hil luck looking to make some change or some snot nosed kid. SO get over yourself and stop being a stereo typical redneck supremist.. People are people plain and simple.

CommonSense
Unregistered guest
Was that stereo comment a pun. Cause it is pretty funny. Get it stereo, haha.

Username: Call_me_ky

Post Number: 8
^^^^^ people like this need to be introduced to black people.... they live in a town where its 30 people they all are insested and half of them only have 1 leg because of it BUUUT their sh!t never gets jacked..... go to a big city and talk like that boy, even to a white boy i bet u dont have ur 1 leg much longer

CommonSense
Unregistered guest
"People like this", you dumb b,a,s,t,a,r,d!
Look what your saying You also are sterotyping. I live in one of the most diverse cities in america, and it never fails- People do live up to their racist stereo types.

Oh and Ricky, before you use words to big for your vocab, look them up. What is a supremist? or do you mean Supremacist you gd high schooler.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
thats why u wish to remain unregistered so noone knows who u are... i bet u live in alaska and the only black people u see are on BET... and yes i am sterotyping retarded people who have met 1 single black person in their life and if they have he or she was mixed.... so please grow up and meet new people black white red orange its all depends on how your raised... tell your parents to move off that farm and maybe youll see someday..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
"I tend to find that if you stay away from events like basketball where black people hang out you do pretty well. I mean read the paper, blacks are the only ones getting in trouble for theft. Also, be careful of KFC parking lots, watermelon eating contests and crack houses and your stuff should be ok. "

thats what this kid said... now lets break it down... "stayaway from events like basketball" so your a soccer player?... KFC owned and started by a white man... and 79% of his workforce is white.... watermelon.. well u should know about that u were raised on a farm.. ever see black farmers?.... crack houses... well anyone in a crack house will take ur sh!t not just blacks

so what it boils down to is u = either 1 got beat up all ur life by black people and feel big to remain unknown and talk sh!t bout black people or 2 like i said b4 raised on a farm in alaska

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1897
"Find somebody with a handycap decal and buy it. and park up front, thats what i do, it may sound mean but no one would every break into a car that is right up front"

its people like you that makes this society the way it is. lol. i'm kidding man. if you can score another one of those i would buy it off you.

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 2895
Chauncey, where can i get a handycap decal like you have ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 119
CommonSense, you must be one miserable person, to choose such a topic to draw such attention to yourself. I pity you. BTW i may not beable to spell for beans, but i have a high mechanical and scientific aptitude. I have a rather high IQ as well. While you were in your 1st grade class i was studying quarks and quantum mechanics... so get over yourself and what ever it is you believe about people. A thief is a thief, regaurdless of color. So step off and find a hobby. Perhaps the reason you hate black people so is because you envy them. In anycase, learn to grow some balls and post as a something other than a guest and also realize that you need to grow up. I bet you couldnt/would say a thing to anyone of another skin color in person for you have no balls(or if you are female.. the gall).

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1913
yea chauncey let us know how to get those.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1549
Rickey...IM A REDNECK GOT A PROB lol jk
Kyle dent, are ur from KY?
i had an idea that might work, encase ur amp guts in a seperate instulated enclosure...then electrify teh shell

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
bah if your gonna do that... just electrify the outer skin of your car. problem solved.. aside from the need of carrying ton of batteries and a couple alternators... but w/e

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4450
Chad, MO, and everyone else my aunt is like the head something over the Huntsville Department of Transportation. and she gave my grandma like 20 of them because she was always losing them. When she started to find them she started to give them to her grandchildren, mine is good through 2008. I no its illegal but i have yet to be stopped by a cop who asked me are u handycapped, are they allowed to ask u that??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
from cincy WHO DEY?!

Username: Celica150db

Australia

Post Number: 5
ALEX "build a bandpass box, and bolt it 2 the floor.lol"

ITS A GOOD THING!
MY SUB BOX IS BOLTED TO THE FLOOR WITH VERY STRONG HINGES!

ANYONE TOUCH MY CAR THEY DONT GET BASHED BY MY BOYFRIEND! I DEAL WITH THEM!!

COVER UP ALL YOUR GOODIES AND GET AN ALARM!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2021
"ANYONE TOUCH MY CAR THEY DONT GET BASHED BY MY BOYFRIEND! I DEAL WITH THEM!!
"

lol i thought you were a guy until now. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Pelona

Post Number: 134
hey celica, do they bump over there in australia?

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
yeah, the first time i read that i thought you were g@y but then i saw your profile.

Silver Member
Username: Camaro823

British Colu... Canada

Post Number: 267
Motherfucin thieves can suck my knob, little punk a$s b!tches, sorry for the little outburst, ive been done in 3 times now and it ain't getting any better (and it dont help that I work in the crime capital of Canada)

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
LOL, Canada

Australia

Post Number: 7
YEAH IM A CHICK AND YEAH GOT THE ATTITUDE TOO!

BUMP? NOT SURE BUT IF YOU MEAN STERIO GO'S BUMP THEN YEAH IT GO'S DOOF DOOF LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
Hey celica150db. Tas buena?

Gold Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4605
Upload

Australia

Post Number: 9
PELON "Tas buena?"

WHATS THAT MEAN?????

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 1209
first off, if they really want it they are going to get it.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2039
i think pelon is asking if you are fine or not.

Silver Member

Post Number: 152
^^^yeah thats what it means

Bronze Member

Australia

Post Number: 14
fine?
i dont know!
define fine or not!

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 2058
when you walk down the street do you turn guys heads?

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 1596
http://www.stickdeath.com/frameset.htm shcoked sh!t>2003anti-auto theft devices is wut we need

LeroyDaBigLipedNig.g
Unregistered guest
Yo nigga use mofuckas beta pas ma dat mofuckin crak pipe nigga n dat watamewon and dat chiken to mofucker i stiwl gots to go get mine mofuckin welfare check nigga n my foodstamps mofuckin nigga.

LeroyDaBigLipedNig.g
Unregistered guest
Yo nigga use mofuckas beta pas ma dat mofuckin crak pipe nigga n dat watamewon and dat chiken to mofucker i stiwl gots to go get mine mofuckin welfare check nigga n my foodstamps mofuckin nigga.

Bronze Member

Australia

Post Number: 15
yeah some guy's!
i fully hate guy's checkin me out when im with my partner. its just wrong

Bronze Member

Australia

Post Number: 16
yeah some guy's do!

why's that pelon?